The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Movie Game

Mizu Kuma - 14 July 2010 02:59 AM

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

“you can kiss the Baby”

Wrong! it was Goodfellas raspberry

Meanwhile your new one is:
Terminator

“Hey there, Natasha, how’s my favorite minor doing today?”

That was Count de Monet from “history of the world part 1” - the film was hilarious!!

My quote is below:
“I’m stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass f*ck on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after ****ing a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks.”

Thats Dante from Clerks. Love that movie! I have all the J&SB; on DVD smile

“To Infinity and Beyond!”

crocodile dundee

“what kind of a stupid name is that fogel”

hot rod FTW!!!

“I’m dropping the hammer”

Days of Thunder

“You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we’ve been face to face, if I’m there and I gotta put you away, I won’t like it. But I tell you, if it’s between you and some poor bastard whose wife you’re gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down. “

heat

” hey, can you bring me my chapstick “
“gosh idiot “

naypolian dynomite

“Robert better not get in my face, cause ill drop that mother f@#ker”

Step Brothers

“Do you want to kiss my egg?”

cool runnings

“these eye’s these eye’s have nether seen as so much loving as they have for you”

Thats very vague Mizu, care to give us another hint?

Those words were said in “Dodgeball” so I am going with that!

“And for one more record, he does love the c0ck!”

Groundhog Day

“If you shoot this man, you die next. Repeat. If you shoot this man, you die next.”

The Meaning of Life

“He made me pick it up - with my anus”

Warren Chapstick - 14 July 2010 09:25 AM

cool runnings

“these eye’s these eye’s have nether seen as so much loving as they have for you”

its from the movie SUPER BAD when Evan is singing in the room too some guys!!!!!!! p.s i don’t sing in front of the mirror lol