The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Goodbye clunky old PC..

Hello photo editing MEGACENTER!

Look out next winter, I’ve got a proper photo center now and can’t wait to get to work!

macs ftw !!! =D

Gotta love the Macs. I have a PC myself, but the Mrs has a Mac, and I love working on it. Especially with CS5.

Love that Magic Mouse too mate! Although they chew through batteries…

my macbook

very nice..

yeah pending funds I’m looking to ditch my laptop and go macbook pro before i head back overseas.. fingers crossed the bank account agrees raspberry

im very jealous of these very nice looking computers! i think im going to have to pick up a second job to pay for some new toys. want a mac, a camera, and a new guitar $$$$$  long face

I’m pretty happy with my Linux based PC.

nyteskye - 14 July 2010 06:09 AM

my macbook

That’s sick!

Agreed! Very cool n creative

Loving the pic on the back of the Macbook…............ thats sick is exactly what i said !!!!!!!!!

Once you go Mac, you never go back !!!!!!!!

rider26 - 14 July 2010 11:31 AM
nyteskye - 14 July 2010 06:09 AM

my macbook

That’s sick!

OMG!! Best ever!!

Ima big Dell fan, love my Studio 15!

“Once you go mac you never go back”

I have a macbook that’s about 4 years old and the only issue is the battery. That’s pretty good for a laptop.

I’m thinking about getting the macbook pro, once this one isn’t working as well as it used to.

I just received my Macbook 15” i7 ssd.

Yesterday finally got internet working. Aperture installed. Now to get FCS & PSE to work.