The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Muso Thread

Well Fatima just pretend it’s a Big Mac!

Warren Chapstick - 21 October 2011 08:57 AM

how the hell is that gonna help

fatima4u - 21 October 2011 08:59 AM

Cause i’ve seen the way you eat a Big Mac…. You know what your doing, so just think it’s a Big Mac

I play piano :D Grade 6!

I’ve always wanted to learn piano but the piano/keyboard I have sounds horrible and it put me off it. :(

Warren Chapstick - 21 October 2011 09:14 AM
fatima4u - 21 October 2011 08:59 AM

Cause i’ve seen the way you eat a Big Mac…. You know what your doing, so just think it’s a Big Mac

I’ve seen him play the two all beef patties special sauce too, and I’m pretty sure that ya have to exhale when playin the harmonica as well as inhale!!!!!

I played piano from age 7 to 16 and got up to about grade 3 I think. When I quit, I was so sick of it that I didn’t touch a piano for years and years. Have always, always wanted to learn the drums but as a kid my parents (unsurprisingly) did not want to hear it! A few of my good friends in primary school were allowed and it drove me crazy that I wasn’t allowed. My brother had a set of sticks lying around and I used to try and play on my thighs, tissue boxes or anything else lying around.

Long story short, last week I bought my first kit! Since the move, we have a spare room and the space for it, so I decided I’m going to fulfill my ambition and learn. Its an electric kit and came with some free instruction booklets and dvds, so I figure I’m going to try and learn some basics with that and then go and get some proper lessons. Got some re-arranging to do but should have it set up today - frothing!

fatima4u - 21 October 2011 08:27 AM

all i wish is that i could play the harmonica lol, love the sound of it!!

Harmonica lessons for you and Mizu.

chucky - 23 October 2011 12:40 AM

That sounds like a plan!!!!!!  cool smile

Awesome Cords!

I learn to play when i was a teen - only at school. Surprisingly my parents weren’t supportive of me getting a kit either! BTW I can’t play for shite!!

I also learnt piano. I was never coordinated enough to play with two hands (pretty much the same problem i had with drumming!)  except for this cool learn to play piano Beatles edition book. I did learn a couple of songs with that.

Mizu Kuma - 23 October 2011 02:10 AM

yea im down with that!!

fatima4u - 23 October 2011 11:32 AM
Mizu Kuma - 23 October 2011 02:10 AM

yea im down with that!!

So much so that ya already even talkin like ya from the deep south!!!!!

Next thing ya’ll be eatin fried chicken…..........  smirk

Wildman just decided his newest ‘board sport’ is going to be playing the keyboard.

We have had some god awful racket coming out of his room the last week. big surprise

Sadly it’s next door to our room downer

I know you’ve got chickens so you probably never buy eggs but I think you better starting sourcing egg cartons from somewhere, azz!