The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Is snowboarding like skateboarding

Interesting technique using ones head to stabilise..

chucky - 06 January 2013 08:49 AM

If this was a GIF of either Tim Myers or Luke Kneller as a kid, it would sure explain a lot.

There is no doubt skating and surfing help you to snowboard. Pretty much everyone that surfs or skates can link turns and fang down a slop on the first day without having to stop or ride down side ways, for non surfers/skaters there are much fewer people that get to that stage on the first day. Riding down a hill on a skate board and doing carves and turns pretending you are on a wave, feels exactly like riding in powder.

Other than that all I got from this thread was something about Chucky being a skier? is that right?  evil

Chucky’s a Skier!!!!!  big surprise

i went snow snowboarding it was the funniest thing. I was able the do blue runs quite comfortable after 3 days.

If you are a park/street skater then I recommend getting at least one lesson to learn how turn on a snowboard cause it’s not at all like tilting the board and letting the trucks turn you… cause there’s no trucks.

sahil - 17 December 2019 10:00 PM

If you are a park/street skater then I recommend getting at least one lesson to learn how turn on a snowboard cause it’s not at all like tilting the board and letting the trucks turn you… cause there’s no trucks.

yes you are right thanks for the reply vlc download 9apps app vidmate apk