The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Power Balance wrist band

its an idea to win the other bracelest.. not to win the first one [= hehee

Alright, the contest is…

Post a photo of yourself in the most creative yoga pose in a public area. The best four poses win a Power Balance wrist band.

We will be judging two things: creativity of the pose and how visible you are to the public.

We will announce the winners this time next week (11:00pm AEST on Tuesday, July 20, 2010).

Gamblor, this was inspired by your great idea. Please send me a PM and we will arrange your prize.

graatz [=

No it doesn’t. Not everyone has stickers or a t-shirt and I want everyone to be able to participate. That said, feel free to include Boardworld if you like. Who knows, you might bet bonus points…

Yeah! I get to have great balance before all you suckers! LOL

If any of you feel frustrated and want to take it out on me, go ahead:

http://dokinchan.mybrute.com

muwahahahahahaha

I think i mite have to go out this weekend and take some sill pics in public. got a few ideas brewing

Not that I want one… but I have a good idea smile

Yeh im believe they are just placebo, but i think its a fun comp and would like to give it a go and give review on them. got a few ideas on how to test too.

Gamblor - 12 July 2010 11:13 AM
Mizu Kuma - 12 July 2010 11:08 AM
Gamblor - 12 July 2010 11:05 AM

funniest photo of yourself doing the tree pose in a public place wearing your boardworld t-shirt…or if no shirt, with a boardworld sticker stuck over your eyes

Hell YEAH! This is the one rider!

maybe she belongs in the babe thread LOL

I agree put that pic in the babe thred!!

Idea:

Have a contest that has people explain their experiences of fitness and the most unique/creative form of fitness is presented in a video clip or through photographs?

Hey guys, we need to see some photos! First people who send in their yoga poses win a Power Balance band. If it’s good, I’ll tell you you’ve won straight away. Make it good! First come, first served! smile

rider26 - 18 July 2010 07:28 AM

Hey guys, we need to see some photos! First people who send in their yoga poses win a Power Balance band. If it’s good, I’ll tell you you’ve won straight away. Make it good! First come, first served! smile

can’t beat that! c’mon you uncos!

Ok here we go, a bit embarassing doing this in the middle of the street with my boarding gear on in QLD with a large group of mothers walking past doing their arvo walks!!

Best pose I can do I have really bad flexibility something I am currently working on!

Winner! Email me your address: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

grin

Awesome I have never won anything!!
do you want a PM or a email?