The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Drift Innovation Launches the Drift HD Ghost

I think it is France. or somewhere in Europe. If you go to Vimeo then it has all the Europe websites for drift.

I wanted to know where it was too!

And the terrain looks very European. How many Nth american resorts have 2 gondola’s to get you to the top!

Maybe Chamonix?

Drift HD Ghost: Surf With Manu Portet

This was shot 100% with the Ghost.

Today I spoke to a person who’s been playing with the DriftHD Ghost over the past weeks.

This person has used every ActionCam on the market (excluding GP3black).
I asked for a comparison of the picture quality compared to VIO.HD - they said it was better and the stills surpass GoPro’s equivilant 11MP.
The description of it’s build quality is amazing.
Sounds like Drift have totally undersold the Ghost.

It’s operating weight is 167g - again impressive (slightly lighter than GP3b with housing).

First shipment is due in the next few weeks. Numbers are very limited on what must be the most feature packed and most versite camera ever made.
Don’t miss out.

Drift HD Ghost: Skateboard With Ignacio Morata

Drift team skateboarder Ignacio Morata went for a skate with the Drift HD Ghost. Share Your Vision.

shaka

can’t wait to be testing these DRIFT HD GHOST cams out in Whistler! yeeew

did you get one Jez?? fuck yeah!!! cant wait to see your series

I believe Drift were kind enough to send him a couple!

yeah nice

Not just Drift, more so DriftHD Australia https://www.facebook.com/DriftHDAustralia

You don’t even “like” them Spaz!

Have done since the day they joined facebook!

question

Rick0889 - 28 November 2012 08:59 AM

did you get one Jez?? fuck yeah!!! cant wait to see your series

Drift are sponsoring “When in Whistler” season 2. They will be sending a couple of the new Ghosts to Jez to film with.

snowbum_spaz - 29 November 2012 05:02 AM

Have done since the day they joined facebook!

question

Meh when i clicked on the link I said only 2 of my friends liked the page… neither were you…