The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Penny Skateboards

If you are like me and have been wanting to get a old school plastic retro board and are sick of the dodgy second hand ones out there for stupidly high prices. Look no further the wait is coming to an end.
http://www.absolute-distributors.com/penny
The boys at absolute have been bringing in the Z-flex completes for a while now and are going to be providing us with these puppies. So very soon we will have the chance to ride on these puppies and shred like the good old days.
I’m so down for one of these I might end up getting every colour over kill I know but wow.

thats fucken so cool man. i would love to ride one of those. be awesome for riding in the summer along bondi beach promenarde with no shoes on. fuck yeah.

Hi to all! this is my 1st post! breakin the ice knda thing! i don’t know bout the others but i love my old school stuff! thanks to your link i’ll be in contact with these guys and hopefully i can move on some of these crackers to make kids smile again! I am also a shaper myself! I have a few old school decks that i’ve been making over a year or so now! please check them out on facebook it’s called StellaR Skateboards. leave a message if you wish! But i’ll see you all around here soon! smile

Now who would of thought that the penny boards would take off so big. Little penny crews popping up everywhere and having a good slash about all with there penny shirts on. So dope glad to see less scooters roaming about.

Every little kid at my school has a Penny now. They can actually fit in most backpacks and because they’re being ridden in the grounds, have caused teachers to start whinging about skateboards at school. Still, they’re pretty fun and like I said before, conveniently sized for a backpack or putting the nose and tail across a set of bike handlebars.

gimmerob - 23 November 2010 01:29 PM

Hi to all! this is my 1st post! breakin the ice knda thing! i don’t know bout the others but i love my old school stuff! thanks to your link i’ll be in contact with these guys and hopefully i can move on some of these crackers to make kids smile again! I am also a shaper myself! I have a few old school decks that i’ve been making over a year or so now! please check them out on facebook it’s called StellaR Skateboards. leave a message if you wish! But i’ll see you all around here soon! smile

hey man do you just shape for yourself or are you up for selling some too? also what sort of price range are they in?

i reckon their sick but what is it doing to the youth of shredding. those little plastic boards are stopping youngens from seeing the true beauthy and fun of a normal skateboard. THEY HAVE TO GO

Lets think about it though Roey at least we are getting less scooters and kids are finding some kind of skateboard. The thing is a lot of them are finding skating in all its form when they realise the limitations of a Penny.

Penny Skateboards are now in stock at STM (02) 9386 0430

http://www.stmonline.com.au

vomit

^^^ Ba ha ha ha.
When I first saw them I was stoked cause of the fact that it was these little reissues of the plastic flexy decks. Now though with the way it has gone and the way kids have carried on about them. I totally agree, vomit.