The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

so…...what would you do?

Okies so there was a bunch of us in a meeting - 8 guys and a girl. After a while I noticed that the girl’s top most button on her blouse/top (the girl was at the opposite end of a very long table to me) had become “undone” and was exposing her rather lacy bra. She didn’t appear to realise this. I was thinking “should one say something?” and concluded I had the following options
1. Subtley tell her top was undone (rejected this as I was too far away to tell her subtlely - I would have had to literally shout)
2. Send her a SMS about it (rejected this as I didn’t bring my mobile into the room, and even if I had theer is no guarentee she would have checked her phone)
3. Say nothing and let her work it out for herself

I decided option 3. was the way to go. I wanted to help but also had images of being branded a pervert and s3xual harrassment cases being raised had I said something…..In the end she realised what was happening and look really embarrassed. Next day she turned up to work in a turtle neck smile

Haha she turned up wearing a turtle neck…

I think you did the right thing by default.

Yeh I she wore a turtle neck, over the top reaction imho lol, then u did the right think as she could have reacted badly too u saying something

Funny though!

Sounds to me like you considered all your options and choose the right one.
Unfortunately you diddnt pay ANY attention to the meeting, as you were so occupied with her bra, LOL

I know I’ve felt similar at times. Wanting to say something, but not sure how to go about it, and then running the risk of coming off like you’re being a perv.
The key is to be as subtle as possible. Not always an easy task.

Saying nothing also meant I got to look “subtlely” - she was rather attractive so one might as well “milk” it for as long as possible wink

say nothing… let her figure it out… you did the right thing man.. Kudos wink

I am really disappointed you didn’t get any pics to show us !!!!!!!

Did the meeting room have security cameras ?

LOL LOL

lol

haha nice

Tambazz - 26 June 2010 07:58 AM

Did the meeting room have security cameras ?

hahaha unfortunately no, if they did I think the security personnel would have enjoyed the show smile

Option 4 is chinese whispers around the table! The only negative is it would start as you saying “Do up your shirt your bra is showing” to her getting the message “Undo your shirt your bra is smoking!”

Or maybe that’s a positive wink

hahaa thats the way!

Tills - 26 June 2010 09:12 AM

LOL LOL

also, this applies incredibly well lol