The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Short Film Contest 2010

they will probs have another one ( i hope)! so keep filming!

Yeah I think we can do another short film contest for late season. The reason we ended this one this week is because one of the prizes is a trip to the snow in September. Keep posted for part two…

my weekend edit is rendering…..couple of hours to go and then it will be posted up

When is the new closing date? Thanks

This comp is great, loving the entries so far.

Entries close this Thursday, 11:59pm. Get in while you can…  cool smile

EDIT: Extended till Friday, 11:59pm.

oh i guess i didnt have to skip uni today then to edit. haha

powderhound72 - 06 July 2010 04:49 AM

This is from our trip to Cordova Ak this year , If anyone wants any further info please get in touch with me. It WILL be the best riding you have ever done.

Tj

wink

definite lack of boarding in that video

Mizu Kuma - 24 August 2010 05:55 AM
Dork - 23 August 2010 10:43 AM

Some pretty rockin vids so far, loving Llama’s and Mizu, yours was awesome!

Crackers, cant wait to see the recent footage!

Thanks Dork!!! Post # 1 !!!!  Look forward to seein ya in the social pages!!!!  smile

Your welcome,had some styling airs in that vid Mizu, credit where credit is due for sure.

Haha, makes me laugh to see dork written there, i think i made a good choice, thanks for the warm welcome!

Dork - 24 August 2010 12:29 PM
Mizu Kuma - 24 August 2010 05:55 AM
Dork - 23 August 2010 10:43 AM

Some pretty rockin vids so far, loving Llama’s and Mizu, yours was awesome!

Crackers, cant wait to see the recent footage!

Thanks Dork!!! Post # 1 !!!!  Look forward to seein ya in the social pages!!!!  smile

Your welcome,had some styling airs in that vid Mizu, credit where credit is due for sure.

Haha, makes me laugh to see dork written there, i think i made a good choice, thanks for the warm welcome!

Is that you decs? when are you coming to the snow again? jacob came down for his first snowboard ever on the weekend!

Hey guys, heres my video. we filmed it on the weekend, pretty much all on sunday, as sat was pretty bad weather and lots of things went wrong with my camera and lense..stupid thing.
Its just a small park there so not to many features on film (plus most of us are crap so some are out of our range) but really fun anyway. I’d been planning on doing a pirate one since the headcam comp haha, i think it gets across pretty well what snowboarding is to me….I always have the most fun with a big group of mates just mucking around trying some new stuff and being idiots.
hope you like it. please excuse the pootube.

Hahaha. What a Cracker of a film! Pun intended!
Some crazy stacks in there too! They looked painful :S Hope no one was hurt too badly :S

Not planning to enter this comp, and this vid is likely not to be valid.
But I thought I might get a laugh or two with my Beer Run

sick video crackers! So fun!

Aye, it is decs.

haha, loving that vid! makes me wish i went now

so funny that we had people asking us to pose in photos with them…even when we were in the carpark getting changed at the end of the day!
definitely should have come with, dork!