The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where, when and how long?

Perisher as much as possible,a day or so at thredbo, then japan or north america

I will buy a Thredbo season pass, will be there as much as possible. Definately visiting Perisher, Hotham, Falls Creek, hopefully more!

Going to NZ in 3 weeks, cant wait- especially with all the early snow they have over there.
Perisher later on in the season, then hopefully Japan in December.

Much the same as Boman…NZ on the 6th july for two weeks.. Coronet Peak and remarkables ..
then perisher and hotham later on in the season…. Any Suggestions on Heliskiing: I.e which company to go with?

Thredbo ALLLLLLL day son!! Ughhh!

Thredbo, mid-July
only a week :(

I much prefer Perisher but the deal I got at Thredbo was too good to pass up..

im in christchurch, so im hitting up Mt Hutt as much as possible and staying up temple basin a couple of times hopefully for some of new zealands best snow and one of the most empty fields ever! id love to catch a ride down to queenstown to hit up remarks for some cool terrain park features, theres always real crazy jibs etc to potentially hurt yourself on which is always fun haha

hall.7 - 12 June 2009 04:16 PM

Much the same as Boman…NZ on the 6th july for two weeks.. Coronet Peak and remarkables ..
then perisher and hotham later on in the season…. Any Suggestions on Heliskiing: I.e which company to go with?

Hey hall,

Check this out…

http://www.helipark.co.nz/

I met the people running this operation and they are really good people. Customer service is definately their number one priority. Worth having a look at…

rider26 - 13 June 2009 04:06 AM
hall.7 - 12 June 2009 04:16 PM

Hey hall,

Check this out…

http://www.helipark.co.nz/

I met the people running this operation and they are really good people. Customer service is definately their number one priority. Worth having a look at…

i am so down to do a trip to helipark one day!

one for the diary and a little bit further away…but if you’re looking for the best heli experience you cant go past wiegele’s - http://www.wiegele.com

I did have a staff pass for whistler and since our season is done, it seems as though i’m heading down under to hit up some new types of slopes next season.

Can’t wait to see what Australia has to offer

Falls Creek on the 10th and then Mt Hutt Sumtime in november!!

Just Giver,
it’ll definately be something different for ya! Just hope we can put up enough snow to have a decent season for ya

USA

snowshoe, WV
Winterplace, WV more though.
Wintergreen, VA some.

But soon, and very soon! Liberty mountain dry slope!!
It is summer here

jbay - 28 June 2009 09:57 AM

Falls Creek on the 10th and then Mt Hutt Sumtime in november!!

Just Giver,
it’ll definately be something different for ya! Just hope we can put up enough snow to have a decent season for ya

Well i’m only bringing my snowboard over since I knew that the snow wasn’t going to compare to what we have, it’s the best chance for me to improve on my board without feeling bad for missing a good day on my skis

Would have been Civetta, Italy - February 08 =]

Un Zed in August for 10 days.
6 days based in Q town (one day of heli)
2 days in Castle Hill probably hit up Porters and Broken River.