The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Advice on terrain parks

Northern Lights - 01 October 2012 03:50 AM

Thanks for the tips, successfully completed both boxes at mid station doing 50-50, up to trying board slides. Need to remember to learn further forward.

ridin tomorrow?

Banger - 01 October 2012 09:54 AM
Northern Lights - 01 October 2012 03:50 AM

Thanks for the tips, successfully completed both boxes at mid station doing 50-50, up to trying board slides. Need to remember to learn further forward.

ridin tomorrow?

Nah back to work tomorrow. Got to the station 11pm Sunday night. Left perisher at 4 today. Just walked in the door. Would of loved another day.

Stick around, plenty of us have season passes for next year (perisher and some thredbo) and would be happy to give you pointers and/or ride with you during the season smile.

TJswish - 02 October 2012 05:16 AM

Stick around, plenty of us have season passes for next year (perisher and some thredbo) and would be happy to give you pointers and/or ride with you during the season smile.

Me and the Missus both grabbed perisher season passes next year. Would be great riding with the crew on here. Push me to progress further. smile

Northern Lights - 02 October 2012 06:48 AM

Me and the Missus both grabbed perisher season passes next year. Would be great riding with the crew on here. Push me to progress my drinking skills further. smile

Thats better hmmm

deanobruce - 02 October 2012 09:33 AM
Northern Lights - 02 October 2012 06:48 AM

Me and the Missus both grabbed perisher season passes next year. Would be great riding with the crew on here. Push me to progress my drinking skills further. smile

Thats better hmmm

Haha