The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard Videos! Awesome stuff

Hey Guys and Girls!

As we prepare for Aussie snow season, the feet are beginning to tingle.. well mine are anyways as I am so excited for what is to come.
I have found a few funny videos and jokes to share and i hope you enjoy.

Please feel free to post videos of your own stuff or even other things you have found!

Enjoy!!

Q. How many snow board instructors does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Three - one to hold it, one to video tape it and the other to say “AWESOME DUDE!”

and a classic one—> Q. What is the difference between a snowboard instructor and a snowboard student?
A. 3 days!

Videos:

1. Really cool freestyle video. The music that goes with it is so cruisy!

2. Now this song suits everything! Just sick style. I have watched the movie “Picture This” and loved the styles and freedom of camera angles. The snowboarding was awesome to watch.

3. This is stupidity at its best! Warning! Some scenes may offend!

Haha, nice work Myanna. I’ll never understand the ‘hip tittie’ injury that happen in the dudeson video, so gross.

Less than a week now!

Primus, Snowboarding and a crazy mo-fo in a Subi all in one video, how can you go wrong smile

tayles - 07 June 2010 07:28 AM

Haha, nice work Myanna. I’ll never understand the ‘hip tittie’ injury that happen in the dudeson video, so gross.

Less than a week now!

Agreed 100%
Those guys are crazy! I guess to them no pain, no gain is definitely true!
hahaha

tjswish - 07 June 2010 09:30 AM

Primus, Snowboarding and a crazy mo-fo in a Subi all in one video, how can you go wrong smile

Simply Amazing!
Ken Block is the man, what he can do with a car is just beyond anyone’s capabilities these days. I reckon if car’s flied in the sky, he would do something amazing and to have the snowboarding there with him, cherry and sprinkles on top of an ice cream cone smile
Nice video