The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The best thing you have seen on the internet today?

DAMN that girl can Wakeboard!!! Makes me feel really dissapointed with my efforts at Cables the other week lol

The paint + firework was awesome!!! Flour + candle, never expected that!!!

there is a mythbusters episode about flour and a candle…but they make it a million times bigger.
The non dairy creamer is the best!

Some awesome technical mtb riding here. Awesome alpine scenery. Also, the second half of the clip features some awesome footage from a remote controlled tri-copter

OK, so it’s basically an advertisement (testimonial) - but pretty inspiring nevertheless.

“Just because I can’t do it, today, doesn’t mean I’m not going to be able to do it. . . some day.”

He got back up!

Legend.
Always believe, NEVER GIVE UP

That is awesome, what a champion!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 May 2012 04:25 AM

Some awesome technical mtb riding here. Awesome alpine scenery. Also, the second half of the clip features some awesome footage from a remote controlled tri-copter

those guys are nucking futs.  Great footage.

spaz - 07 May 2012 10:32 PM

Slow motion is always so fascinating!
But I wanna see the rocket powered clothes line at normal speed!

chucky - 08 May 2012 07:53 AM

OK, so it’s basically an advertisement (testimonial) - but pretty inspiring nevertheless.

“Just because I can’t do it, today, doesn’t mean I’m not going to be able to do it. . . some day.”

I’ve always been an advocate of yoga. Great for the body, mind & soul. This guy is a champion, guts and determination.

I had a customer once that decided it was easier to take a short cut through the house with the lawn mower rather than go down the side of the house.
sadly he forgot to turn it off (read, he was drunk) and absolutely trashed the carpet. I made a nice hall runner for him to cover his <s>cock</s> MISTAKE up LOL

Edit: Ahhhhhh chuck, you made me laugh LOL

Azz - 08 May 2012 11:51 AM

I made a nice hall runner for him to cover his cock up

Holy crap!!! His cock must be HUGE!!!

LOL