The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

My own Skatepark - Got any more ideas?

Alright so I’ve been creating my own private skate park for the past 2 years, lemme know what you think

So obviously when I want to work on something, I clear off the whole place, but I put everything out for picture’s sake. What should I add, build, rearrange? any feedback is appreciated smile

Just keeping it basic its the best I find. Have the qaurter at one end with the grind rail on one side and your little launch box on the otherside. Grind box looks a bit dangerous to me to be honest.

Great idea! Looks a bit rough some of the things you have build. Look in to building just a quarter, bank, ledge and maybe keep that flat bar.

You could do it cheap but should have to cover it in the bad weather.

Nice project keep the dream alive!

I like it! I love the fact that its rough, its raw and possibly dangerous.
I wish I had enough space to create my own little park.

Yeah it’s uber fun, but makes everything hard because it’s so rough. I’ve spent $0 on all this though, so thats good. And right now I’m spending more money on gas to get to school than I’m making at work raspberry

I love how raw it is. It must be hard to skate but I think you earn extra points for that.

PLEASE tell me you’ve tried to skate the hot tub like a tiny pool LOL

^ I like the hot tub idea!

LOL!!! I could bust out my finger-boards and teck-decks, then I’d rip that pool up!

That’s be nowhere as cool as you riding it as a mini pool! Haha, I can’t even play with tech decks and make them do anything cool :(

please tell me that hot tub is your mini foam pit

Ha! I even have the ramp up next to it! Yeah that’s how I learned to do all my flips and such lol.

So we finished the mini ramp in the back yard yesterday. Was so much fun to skate. Will post some footage soon

Looks awesome man! Cant’ wait to see some footage.

Vyv (bottom photo) kills it. He was getting tre-fakies, blunts, bs tailslides and all sorts of other combos

We actually got a 5050 + “3 point shot” combo on film haha

That’s sick, Brad. Great work setting that up. Looks like a lot of fun!