The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

good mates not to drink too much around..

So following up on my pic in the mug shots thread

It was easter weekend and a big group of us were heading up to Yarrawonga for a long weekend of wakeboarding, crusing the river and lots of partying/fun times

The trip started off in a big way because we set ourselves the challenge to drink more than 14 beers each on the way from melbourne to yarrawonga. two of us got 15beers, and one got 14. So we were very messy when we got there. Well actually we were mess the whole way up. Only two hours into the trip i ended up doing a nude run up the hume hwy. never hear so many cars and trucks toot in my life! There is a few photos of that, but i wont put them up as i doubt anyone wants to see my bare backside haha

Some of the highlights of the weekend:

i woke up to looking like

i didnt know when i first woke up and i walked back inside to our hotel after waking up in the backyard on our couch from the lounge room and saw one of the girls with a mostashe drawn on her. i was laughing my ass off, and then she goes “you can talk…” i was like wat? she goes you dont know? well look in the mirror.
i thought “here we go they shaved my eyebrows off again”, but soon saw myself in the mirror and all i could see was two eyes and teeth staring back at me. It was the funniest shock of my life.

Basiclly when i passed out that night they started drawing on me with permanent marker. it started off with the typical penis and moe, but they just kept going. eventually it was taking them too long to colour my whole face so the took the felt out of the markers and started rubbing it all over my head.
they went through two brand new markers.

here is a progression of the photos…

it took 20mins in the shower of srubbing with dishwashing deturgent to get it off. One of the girls couldnt stand watchin me try to get it off and sat me down on the shower floor and started scrubbing. Was very entertaining and as i sat there like a naughty dog who roled in crap being scrubbed as ppl watched and took photos.

I seemed to find my self most nyts at the pub trying to get my dance on with much older ladies too…

One night walkin down the main street i looked up at a powerpole where they had empty frames for the season greeting signs. I made the claim that i was going to get into it by the end of the weekend.
On the second last night i was determined for it to happen…..

The weekend was one of the funnest times ive ever had, and there was so many more crazy stories, but these were some i felt you may get a laugh out of.

Any one else have any bad things happen to them when drinking too much?

Hahahahaha I saw that photo in the mugshot thread, but never would have imagined it was from permanent marker while passed out. That is brilliant!! Thank you for making me laugh.  LOL

hahahahahha. good thing that thing supported your weight!

haha K2! Best thread yet, ohh the stories of permanent marker and someone passed out. However, I still think getting your eyebrows shaved off is the worst from personal experience.

tayles - 01 June 2010 12:25 PM

haha K2! Best thread yet, ohh the stories of permanent marker and someone passed out. However, I still think getting your eyebrows shaved off is the worst from personal experience.

Thank tayles
Yeh haha, over new years the same crew shaved an eyebrow off, tho not with a razor, with clippers. so it was partially there.
But that was really my own fault, because i thought it was a bright idea for everyone who i spent new years with to shave their inintials into my head. so the razor was out and i already looked a mess, so they didnt hesitate to do an eyebrow when they discovered me passed out on top of my tent which i bodyslammed

I’ve never been much of a drinker, and I couldnt handle 4 beers, much less 14!

But I’ve grown to enjoy a beer as I’ve got older.
I guess I’ve seen too many dangers from it.

hahah, thats what the good friends are for…. hahaha

got drunk one night in the pub after work, the boss passed out, the girls dolled him up in huge amounts of pink blue and black makeup. he woke up the next morning, realised the area manager had been waiting for him for an hour at the front door, and because he hadnt looked in the mirror, he proceeded to let the a.m. in, go through a full business meeting and only when he got home to his wife did he realise what had happened. Needless to say we all almost got fired for it. Worth the laugh.