The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard Addiction - 10% discount for members

Snowboard Addiction is offering Boardworld members a 10% discount on any of their products.

Just use the discount code: SABoardworld

For more information CLICK HERE.

http://www.snowboardaddiction.com

NEW VIDEO: WHISTLER BLACKCOMB MARCH PARK LAPS

I know what I’m getting for my birthday this year cheese

Cant recommend it any higher!

Thats sick, looking into that!

I have the whole Snowboard Addiction DVD collection and it’s honestly an amazing learning tool. I know many other instructors who have benefitted from the Snowboard Addiction DVDs. It’s broken down so well and everyone can learn something from it.

rider26 - 10 April 2012 11:24 PM

I have the whole Snowboard Addiction DVD collection and it’s honestly an amazing learning tool. I know many other instructors who have benefitted from the Snowboard Addiction DVDs. It’s broken down so well and everyone can learn something from it.

I knew that I left somethin behind in Whistler!!!!!  teacherboy

Yeah I’ve got all the vids and am a subscriber. Definitely rate SA!

Me too! Definitely a great resource

Just purchased and downloaded the full set of tutorials from SA the other day.

Really stoked on the vids. Now I just need some snow!!!!!

Hey guys,

Just purchased the DVD boxset =) woo, hopefully it comes soon.

The other thing I was wondering about was after purchase, I got an email from .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) via aweber.com with an URL link to click on to confirm my purchase email. Is this legit? Or is this just email marketing?

xdfubar - 12 January 2013 12:38 PM

Hey guys,

Just purchased the DVD boxset =) woo, hopefully it comes soon.

The other thing I was wondering about was after purchase, I got an email from .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) via aweber.com with an URL link to click on to confirm my purchase email. Is this legit? Or is this just email marketing?

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the rad feedback happy to hear you are enjoying the vids! Check out one of our latest vids with the new balance bar we have in stock!

xdfubar in answer your question, yes it’s legit we need you to verify your account in case you have any issues we can contact you smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpAklfyyMxI