The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN a “Mobbn Deep” DVD - Raw Australian Skateboarding

HOW TO ENTER:

Simply tell us what Australian skateboarding means to you. Bonus point for photos/videos.

The best answer wins the DVD.

Contest closes at 5:00pm AEST on Sunday, September 16th. Winner will be announced on the Monday.

Don’t forget to order your copy here: http://www.themobbndeepvideo.com/

THE MOBBN DEEP VIDEO

Is an Australia wide street skateboarding film!! Showcasing the raw streets & talents of Australian skateboarding.

MOBBN DEEP showcases skateboarding from some of Australia’s top film makers Stuart Fogarty, Leo Townsend, James Thomson, a Paunovic, Michael Pearse, Quentin Guthrie, Phil James to name a brief few. Keepin’ It original with the VX1000.

Starring such names as Tommy Fynn, Alex Lawton, George Newsholme, Adam Davies, Adam Dawes, Pat Gemzik, Steven Jeffers, Mitch Cunningham, Quayde Baker and many more! The ‘Mobbn Deep’ project has been in production since 2010 until current. 

This video will be available through online purchase via Paypal and all main skate shops around Australia. For further information about premier dates, how to purchase a copy or any other questions please contact me through this website or stay tuned..

MOBBN DEEP IN THE STREETS 2012 !

Order your copy here: http://www.themobbndeepvideo.com/

Australian skateboarding is about embracing the culture in home ground. What differentiates Australian skating to other skate cultures is really the people: their attitudes, style and personas. It’s great really.

Although skateboarding in Australia is steadily popular, Australian skateboarding itself is highly underrated. It’s quite a shame that Australian skaters don’t invest and support the Australian skate industry honestly. It’s great to see a video like Mobbn Deep get released, I certainly spurs on the release of more Australian skate films.

We have a winner. xnonymous, please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au with your postal address and we will send your DVD.

By default haha. Cool, thanks BW.

Dang, I checked this too late. And I probably wasn’t eligible to win. Congrats xnonymous!

Thanks Rocken smile