The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where are you riding this season?

So rider26, any plans to return to Canada during the AUS summer?

Hey mate, yeah I can’t wait. I actually booked flights yesterday. We are flying out on October 28 and will be in Whistler for the season. Are you coming for a visit again?

Prolly no Oz snow days for me ......saving our pennies for another 2-3 weeks in the USA for 2010/11….
good things come to those who wait wink

Just planning on a few w/e trips down to perisher, maybe down to buller if i can grab some time off work to catch up with some mates there. Other than that saving like a mad man for another stint in whistler, planning to live over there for 18 months maybe longer, just see how things go.

Trip to NZ with Haka Tours, 7 day bus tour to 6 different ski fields and a day off to go heli-boarding or bungy jumping

And then going to Perisher/Thredbo for a weekend with like 16 people staying in a massive house in East Jindy.

Hopefully have a couple of goes at Buller before I relocate to Sydney mid July and then maybe a couple of weekends at Perisher.  Main attraction this year is 8 days in Queenstown at the start of Sept!

Doing four weekends at Hotham, two at Falls and maybe a daytrip or two to Buller.
Hope to enter the Capita Banked Slalom at Hotham.

just a couple of weekends at perisher only this year ]= and [=

I miss the whole Aus season but im going to Europe for 7 weeks over christmas so stoked

hc__davos - 13 June 2010 10:32 AM

I miss the whole Aus season but im going to Europe for 7 weeks over christmas so stoked

Xmas tends to be a tossup in terms of snow quality, I’ve generally found it doesn’t get good until late January. On the plus side, the crowds are pretty thin after the Xmas holidays, so the costs go down quite a bit in the first three weeks of Jan.