The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where are you riding this season?

What are your plans for riding this season?

Where are you going? How long are you going for?

So far my only plan is to ride as many days as possible, mostly at Thredbo.

Im pretty much the same. Do not have any set plans as of yet, just try to get as many weekends in as possible. Will try to get a falls hotham season pass and spend most my time at either of those.
Only definates in at the moment is a 7days all expences paid for at buller when i work and take our team to the vic interschools. Thats always a good bonus of the job smile

remarks and coronet! planning on it as often as the work/study/play balance will allow one when living in Queenstown. looking forward to the snow every bit as much as the next guy

thredbo and perisher, mainly thredbo tho!! bring on the air bag….

I’m aiming for Thredbo this year, every other weekend unless we get more on-call people at work.  I’m not familiar with Thredbo or Perisher so hoping to figure out some sweet spots

Hotham for the season.
Never been to Falls so I want to get there for a few days as well.

Coronet and Remarkables as well! 5 Weeks of glory.

Cardrona, Remarkables, Coronet and hopefully sneak some Snow Park and Treble Cone in there somewhere. Can’t Wait for the fun to start, but I doubt Coronet will be open this weekend as planned.

I’m going to be riding my indo board in front of the tv…. does that count?

Mount Hotham mainly.
Buller for Vic Interschools
Perisher for national Interschools
and maybe Baw Baw and Thredbo for a weekend

rumour around our house that a week at Treble Cone, Snow Park & Cardrona in Sept may happen too.

Tambazz - 01 June 2010 08:22 AM

Mount Hotham mainly.
Buller for Vic Interschools
Perisher for national Interschools
and maybe Baw Baw and Thredbo for a weekend

rumour around our house that a week at Treble Cone, Snow Park & Cardrona in Sept may happen too.

Are you going to be at Interschools for work or with little ones?
I am always looking for people to ride with that week when im not on duties.

With my kids. We’ll have to catch up for a slide or a drink, maybe both !!!!!

I’ll be up at Buller this season, have to say hi! And Falls/Hotham for a few weekends, and one at Threadbo, gonna try that bag. raspberry

I’m super keen to check out Baw Baw and their park setup.  But Hotham is home.  Thredbo is on the cards for a spring shred!

Hey Trav, welcome to Boardworld.

Great to have another Hotham local in here !!!!!

Yeah Lad !!!!!!!!

just perisher and thredbo this season