The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Looking for a car buddy, next weekend

I am heading to Perisher next weekend.

If anyone wants to come with me.

Free accom and my company in the car. shred

Cons - you have to be on my timetable. first lifts to last lifts both days, so a late arrival in Syd on Sunday night.

argh my mate just rang me saying he is flying up for the weekend and needs lifts to/from airport.

Otherwise i would have jumped at the chance.

Damn!

I was actually going to add a line saying I would go via Picton Road if you were interested!

When does he land? I could give him a lift to the gong on Friday night if he could find someone to take him back on Sunday?

late friday night, its all good. will just wait till the following weekend or the shred

If it wasn’t football season! D’oh!

Ha!

You didn’t come last time!

If I wasn’t going to the shred the week after, I’d be keen. If you go again after the shred (providing still snow) I could be keen to tag along.

Nobody keen? downer

I have to go and I will go but man the driving on my own is getting old!

Next year with a season pass, you can pretty much count me in for almost every trip smile

This weekend, I just can’t justify $200 for boarding on my own with the shred only a week away (don’t want to burn out too quick.)

If you left off the bit in brackets you would have had a respectable reply!

ARGH! I know I want to go… but at the same time, I know I shouldn’t with the shred coming up.

Hit me up for a later season trip after the shred and I’ll make the trip with you. I have to use my free season pass day lol.

Use it this weekend!!

There may not be any snow left!

Teggeh is riding this weekend with mates so you wont be alone!

The main issue I face is that they work crew planned a pub crawl. So if I go to that, I’m probably going to spend like $100 anyway.

What time you planning to leave on Friday?

I can leave at 4pm… but anytime is fine.

To be honest with company I don’t mind leaving after 6pm.

And if you pack right you can actually leave all your gear at mum and dads! No need to cart it twice!

OMG it seems TJ has had a cup of concrete at lunch and is coming to Perisher this weekend!