The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Park free skating… where do you go

K so this is a post for peeps to share there fav non park locations.  I also have a second motive but I will get to that in a sec.

Post your favorite locations to skate weather its your backyard or the old warehouse you bust into,  if you can post the link to google map to (Unless its illegal and you dont want to get caught. 

Now the motive I have for this post is Im looking for really cool locations to get photos, Im looking for riders to so if you want to meet up some time at your fav spot and get a few shots done…Who knows it might help ya get sponsored.

Anyway PM me if your interested in setting something up (Syd area) other then that share where you skate so some more of us can enjoy it.

P.S
Looking to use some of the photos for the JART facebook comp.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/JART-Film-Event/115759735116504?ref=ts

Hi Darb,

As I mentioned in another post, probably no point to film me just yet haha, but if you skate happy to have a sesh. I am usually around either Martin pl or St Andrews Cathedral both in the city, the usual skate spots.

Cheers,

- Fox®

i like to go any where in the city with a stair set and no skate stoppers. i also like vaucluse abandoned school.

I think the Vaucluse mini ramp got destroyed, not too sure if the hall still has things set up. I’d say the pyrmont hubbas. Right over the bridge, there’s about 6 different ledges already waxed.