The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a DVD and Sticker Pack from Snowboard Addiction

Reminder: this ends on Friday. Get your entries in.

Friends.
Family.
I really Need to win this competition.
It has be come apparent that Im just not watching the right videos when it comes to progressing my riding.
im really getting out there and trying tricks and jumps and stuff. but I guess my head is filled with the wrong stuff. I have realized this when i was going through my footage taken in NZ last month, and im afraid to admit that my Gangnam style is far greater than my slope style!

Please help a brother out. i need to watch these DVDs and get the *Right* stuff into my head.

LOL

This contest is now closed. The winner will be announced soon by Snowboard Addiction.

I currently own more ski stuff than board stuff. I need to fix this.

Hey Guys
Thanks for your entires in the contest.
Sorry for the late response on my end. I’m currently in Nicaragua surfing during the Canadian off season.
Trent Rad Pants, you are the winner!
Email us your address (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) and I’ll send you prize out at the end of the month when I get back to Canada.

Other prizes.
Any of you who entered, didn’t win, but still want to get your hands of some of our products.
Email us your entry and we’ll give you 50% off our freestyle program as a “thank you for participating”
Cheers dudes
Enjoy the rest of the Aussie season.
See ya in Canada soon
Nev (Snowboard Addiction Head Coach/owner)

Nice, trent! Yeeewww!!!!

Oh hells yeah, winner winner chicken dinner!!!

Good onya Tpants shaka

congratulations Trent!
It was hard to compete with your entry.

Booya!

Nice one!!

Great work trent!!!