The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Manton Skateboards?

hey guys just searching for some skate stuff, and i found this aussie company: Manton Skateboards http://www.mantonskateboards.com.au/
They look pretty decent and are cheap. just wondering if anyones tried them out? they are also on ebay.

Never heard of them to be honest.

Have you checked out http://www.24skateboards.com ? Aussie brand with super good pricing and 1 year no-snap warranty.

No idea about them did some reading on their website on who they are. Small amount of information about the boards, nothing with where they are manufactured. If you try one let us know how you go. I hear a lot of good things about the 24 boards and also have skated Folklores which I have been happy with. Check Four boards as well.

They have some decent graphics, the lego one made me lol LOL would be interesting to find out if they’re any good. $55 is pretty cheap, could always try one and find out.

Gday Guys Matt from Manton Skateboards here. Thanks for your interest in Manton Skateboards. Our 7 ply Canadian maple boards are made at the same factories as Element, Girl, Chocolate, Zero, Toy Machine and adhere to the same quality construction. Due to our high production volume we have access to the best factories in the world for decks, Trucks, Wheels, Bearings, Hardware. Due to the high Aussie dollar our location and low overheads we are able to produce premium quality boards for $55 including grip. Our graphics have been designed by some of the best graphic artists you can find (Godmachine who has worked for Tony Hawk, Flip, etc)

For summer 2012/13 we are super excited to be releasing our SAF range designed for street skaters. Hollow Kingpin Titanium trucks, Ceramic Bearings and a brand new deck manufacturing method that increases strength and pop way beyond that of standard Canadian maple 7 ply boards. 

We are only in our second year and support has been great. Our main goal is the produce premium quality skateboards for Aussie skaters from an Aussie skateboard company

Thanks for filling us in. Sounds like you guys have some big plans. Looking forward to seeing/hearing more.

Welcome to Boardworld, Manton Skateboards! cool smile

Thank you for the information Matt. Its good to hear someone who has an interest in producing good product without the price tag. I hope you guys are able to keep up the good work and have more growth.

Koper and kazza if either of you end up skating on some Manton gear let us know how you go with a review or just some feedback.

Thanks CJ and Boardworld. Awesome website guys glad to be a part of it. Cheers

Cheers mate, welcome aboard.

Yeah the website is there to help people get information about product, share info and just be really supportive to the industries we love. The more info you give us about things the better for all of us.

No problem mate. If anybody needs any info on anything related with Manton Skateboards feel free to post and i will get back to you.

Sounds and looks great, I’ll give Manton I try sometime smile

Good stuff. We are also throwing in a free t shirt with any complete purchased for a limited time.

sorry i havent been as active on boardworld lately. Im glad manton has joined boardworld as well! im pretty sure i saw manton on ebay a couple of years ago when i first started skateboarding and ive been watching their progress since. They look like a great company that isnt expensive. the reason why i havent tried them out earlier because i gone in and out of skateboarding. but now that im back, i’ll definately have Manton as my next board, maybe even setup! keep it up!

That sounds good kazza, let me know how it goes. I would like to try one out when I get the chance.

Hey Kazza thanks for the praise. We are in our second year now and really excited about the new SAF boards and titanium trucks coming this summer. If i get the chance CJ i would like for you to get on a SAF deck and see what you think!

Maybe i should wait for the new decks and trucks to come out first? And cj if u get hooked up with the new decks do a review for us!