The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Third Chapter Prize Pack

nice work, Koper! Makes up for neeeearly winning that ollie comp, I’m sure!

Congrats koper!

congrats koper!! you’ll have to win the ollie comp next year!!!

cords - 03 September 2012 02:06 AM

nice work, Koper! Makes up for neeeearly winning that ollie comp, I’m sure!

Yeah definitely makes up for it! grin

DylanV - 03 September 2012 02:48 AM

congrats koper!! you’ll have to win the ollie comp next year!!!

I’m off travelling Europe for 3 months next year so I’ll pretty much miss all of the 2013 Oz season. downer Pretty good trade off though! LOL

same, koper. Where will you be hanging out in the euro summer?

cords - 03 September 2012 03:12 AM

same, koper. Where will you be hanging out in the euro summer?

Haven’t booked it yet, but so far we’re planning on doing England, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Holland. Possibly Spain and the Greek Islands, and a few days in Dubai on the way home.

Been too busy snowboarding to book stuff! LOL Locking it in at the end of the month. grin

What about you?

Definitely visit Spain if you get the chance. Spain was my favourite country in Europe, and I visited quite a few. Michelle and I really want to get back to Europe in the next couple of years. Sounds like it’s going to eb an epic trip, mate!

wow, that sounds epic! Heading to sweden at the end of this year for the swedish snow season, then hopefully doing some traveling to any or some of spain, portugal, denmark, norway in the spring, hanging around sweden in the summer then heading to the states for a cross-country road trip for august and september…and then home!
That is how it stands at the moment, although very much subject to change. Hopefully booking flights in the next week or so.

Gratza Koper smile

Spain is so good love that place. Sounds like an amazing trip cords. Oh Denmark how nice are those people? Smiles all round.

Congrats champ…

haha yeah Danes are pretty nice. Not as nice as swedes though smile  I’ve been there before…Legoland was freaking amazing! Would like to go back there, plus i have a mate living in Copenhagen with his danish Mrs.
Plussss I’d really like to go check out this place http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Møns_Klint

Loved spain when I went there last time and haven’t been to portugal yet but keeeen!....AND would love to go back to norway and hopefully do some summer snowboarding on one of the glaciers there called folgefonna.

Now that looks amazing. The Swedes are so stylish also! .... Colour is the essence of design there love it. They are beautiful people and the Swedish sounds like they are singing to each other. Up, down, up down, so nice. Compared to Finnish sounds like they are yelling at each other.

Is your friend from Oz who lives in Copenhagen?

I see Norway has some wonders with nature. Big mountains and cliffs over looking areas where giants used to sleep. It sad that people don’t enter in to Scandinavia when they go to Europe, they just stay in the Souther to central areas and don’t go North.

hahaha yeah my husband is swedish….Crackers on here has a swedish wife, too. I still haven’t met an ugly swede. They aren’t all 100% ridiculously good looking, but am yet to meet an ugly one!

Swedish language is very nice, but the Norwegians are even more sing-songy! Finnish is definitely weird but danes sound the strangest, I think.

Yeah my friend in copenhagen is from australia.

Norway is absolutely mind boggling. By far the most beautiful and relatively untouched place that I have been. Was lucky enough to go on a boat trip down the coast from the northernmost town (hammerfest) to Bergen over the course of 7 days. Best scenery, ever! Have also been there on a surf trip which was too much fun.

I think most people don’t go there because they don’t know anything about it, they think it is freezing cold there all the time (wrong!) and it is also quite expensive…but so worth it!

Enuff! Cords! I’m jealous.

Sounds like an awesome trip. I’m coming back in a few years to check out more of the sites when I have some cash ready. It’s so toastie in summer but it’s raining here in Helsinki for the last two - three days and it’s cold. Least you have snow already in the alps.