The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Girls Weekend - Perisher

Coop3 is gracing Vetski and I with her company next weekend in Jindy.

On the Hill Friday to Sunday. Let us know if you are keen for a slide.

I’ll be at perisher with 3 other girls (and freddy) on the monday and the tuesday!

Woot woot!! Shinadigans grin

Shinadigans??? sounds interesting wink

I’ll be there for sure! Are you guys signed up for chix with stix?

Gday Ash.

Sounds great. Im pretty sure Vetski signed up for chicks with stix. I won’t be as its my only 3 days on the snow for the year plus Im still finding my mojo post knee probs. Would be awesome though. Are you doing it?

Hey! Yeah I’m definitely keen to give it a shot smile

Not sure where I will be yet. Either Perisher or Selwyn smile

Sweet (a shred either way shaka  )

It will be great to meet you if you head to Perisher/Jindy though grin

blizzard_22 - 13 August 2012 12:14 PM

Not sure where I will be yet. Either Perisher or Selwyn smile

Yarr be walkin da plank if yarr not at selwyn!

There’s even accom - a double bed i do believe - left

If you are quick about it today, blizz, we might actually be able to sort you out with 4 spots.

As far as I now know we are only doing a day trip, which mountain, I still don’t know. My brother in law doesn’t get into town until tomorrow night so that will be the earliest we find out what’s happening.

I think Dark and I might be better off driving ourselves at this rate!

Hoy diddly.

I suppose Ill be around. Not doing CWS, cant be arsed.. Im too old, all you youngster will put me to shame and sundays is already my girls day, I have a great crew that I hang out with once the monsters are at club.

Will be skiing Thurs, Fri, Sun this week, then Wed (monsters training), Thurs (monsters got state for Moguls, so at Thredbo), Friday (maybe, might be working), Sunday - woot woot. Holler if your around.

Start fulltime work the week after - blerg ( O well I should have hit 35 days by then smile )

Ummm you me and Coop are the same age!! (and cords!)

Just Ash and Blizz who are in their twenties!

Yew go me and Ash LOL