The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

One Run / One Take Video Contest 2012

i already have a run in one of my edits that fits the description with it being uncut and what not. Do you mind if i upload it with other bits in it of do you want me to upload it again with just the relevent footage?? does this even make sense????

Just the relevant footage please Rick.

Should be easy to grab the section needed and you’ll be able to upload pretty quick.

redfrog - 10 September 2012 01:00 PM

Hi all!
Please see below my entry into this contest. Filmed on a sunny afternoon in the Drovers Park at Falls Creek at the start of September 2012. Props to Tony for filming. Fun times!
Enjoy!

Nice one matt.

snowbum_spaz - 20 September 2012 07:52 AM
redfrog - 10 September 2012 01:00 PM

Hi all!
Please see below my entry into this contest. Filmed on a sunny afternoon in the Drovers Park at Falls Creek at the start of September 2012. Props to Tony for filming. Fun times!
Enjoy!

Nice one matt.

Seconded shred

Guys, get your entries in. Barely any entries and only a few days to go! Put in your videos and win some swag.

Nice run Redfrog. I’ll post up one of my runs from snowpark soon. Can’t guarantee that it will be any good but lets get a few different entries in here smile

Extending the closing date for entries to Nov 30.

Can Boxhead post something on fb about this comp?

Oh crap, I forgot to get my entry on here. Will try to remember soon.

snowbum_spaz - 29 October 2012 11:48 PM

Extending the closing date for entries to Nov 30.

Can Boxhead post something on fb about this comp?

Please send me some sort of poster/artwork for the contest and I’ll get it posted.

Here’s my last minute entry.

Not the most exciting run/riding but it’s one of the few clips I had that was shot in 3rd person that didn’t need extensive editing.

Filmed on our last day of the season in super slow spring slush. The run is at Perisher from Mid Station to the bottom via the mini boardercross track (it was a battle to maintain enough speed to even get the minuscule air we got).

Hahahahaa, I see what you did there drc!!!!!

Congrats on second prize!!!!!  shaka

Mizu Kuma - 03 December 2012 02:32 AM

Hahahahaa, I see what you did there drc!!!!!

Congrats on second prize!!!!!  shaka

Hahah red face this thread is a bit of a ghost town no official word so not counting any chickens.

Well played I thought!!!!!  LOL

Hoping for late entries…

Ignoring todays date…...

Anyone….....................

grrr

This contest is closed and we will be announcing the winner soon.