The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

NEXT TRICK YOU WANT TO LEARN

I can’t do regular pop shuv-it. I usually over rotate or just varial flip it out, I really think im pop shuv-it dyslectic.

Always wanted to land 360 flips, have landed a few but I have no consistency with them. I’m going back to basics for a while to get more consistency with decent nollies, kickflips & heel flips.

I am goin skating tonight at Skatepark Of Melb/Rampit indoor. Anyone wanna suggest a trick/s I should try. I am open to suggestions and will give anything a try smile
Edit: almost anything haha. Within my limits. but just after different perspectives and things I might not have thought of trying

bkrtron - 08 August 2012 12:55 PM

I can’t do regular pop shuv-it. I usually over rotate or just varial flip it out, I really think im pop shuv-it dyslectic.

Going out on a limb here and going to say that your pop shuv its are suffering due to your feet positioning. Sounds like your front foot is too heelside and your back foot too toeside.

bkrtron - 08 August 2012 12:55 PM

Always wanted to land 360 flips, have landed a few but I have no consistency with them. I’m going back to basics for a while to get more consistency with decent nollies, kickflips & heel flips.

Had them for a while then stuffed my ankle, lost them. Now I have started stomping them again just need to commit and land and roll away.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 09 August 2012 02:16 AM

I am goin skating tonight at Skatepark Of Melb/Rampit indoor. Anyone wanna suggest a trick/s I should try. I am open to suggestions and will give anything a try smile
Edit: almost anything haha. Within my limits. but just after different perspectives and things I might not have thought of trying

Bennihanna, bwah ha ha ha LOL

Nollie big spin. Loads of fun once you have them and usually get some kid on a letter in a game of skate.

hahaha, I WILL TRY A BENNIHANNA! .....into the foam pit wink haha But will try just for you

Yeh, will give nollie big spins a crack. Was trying fakie bigspins recently, and they actually werent to hard. Coming off fakie or nollie helps with momentum of the spin.
Cheers bro, will give both a crack when I get there in an hour shaka

Yes! go for the Benni!....Don’t miss or you will rip your nuts off.

I think your right CJ with the feet on the pop shuv-it. I’m going to watch some trick tips to see where the feet are so I can try that.

Was at the park the other day mucking around in a game of skate with one of the guys. Came down to him being on T and I was on A, problem was I had pretty much run out off tricks. So I went for a Full Cab and stomped it then stepped off. He stuffed up his set so I went for the Full Cab again and landed, rolled away. Well he had two goes and messed up. I won that game landing a trick I hadn’t done befor,e but was wanting to get.
Could not wipe the smile off my face with that victory over the Full Cab. Just got to keep them on lock now. Still haven’t got the switch F/S Big Spin. Next skate lets see what happens.

Nice CJ. Well done on both the win and first landing!

Ive landed a few crappy 360 flips before, but I don’t have em. I also wanna be able to pop bigspins, do varial heel, and fs flip

hi ive been skateboarding for like 4 years and I can’t even do a 360flip every time I need relly to work on these the first I landed on early in the morning I was waiting the bus I have done it with the one foot steez perfecly on bolts but now im stuck on thoses and I have trouble on extiting a grind on a ledge or bench enven a relly stif square rail I need to pratice my wheels lock and the exit but I got a good base on flat trick if you guys have some hint or tips tell me

xnonymous - 25 September 2012 03:03 AM

Nice CJ. Well done on both the win and first landing!

Cheers xnonymous.

dgwbleu - 25 September 2012 06:12 PM

hi ive been skateboarding for like 4 years and I can’t even do a 360flip every time I need relly to work on these the first I landed on early in the morning I was waiting the bus I have done it with the one foot steez perfecly on bolts but now im stuck on thoses and I have trouble on extiting a grind on a ledge or bench enven a relly stif square rail I need to pratice my wheels lock and the exit but I got a good base on flat trick if you guys have some hint or tips tell me

The one foot steez is really hard to do. I think one way to practise it is to do one foot steez with Pop shuv-its. Hopefully uou get them soon dgwbleu.

Nice one CJ! Full Cabs are a rad trick. Im keen on learning them

The sun is starting to shine soon its time to get out for some sessions. I’m going back to basics getting all the ollies, nollies, shuv its, kick flip , heel flip down I think and then start some more technical things. Need a reboot

^ fakie tricks are always fun. Or practicing everything up a bank is another level of difficulty