The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Facebook Film Event by JART Skateboards

First Category:  Best Sponsor me

We are keen to unearth some new talent within Australia and NZ by the sponsor me video. Its really easy, all you have to do is post a video of yourself or a mate who you think deserves a sponsor. Throw it up on our Facebook page and we and the public will judge. Guidelines: Minimum 1 min and maximum 3 min. You can post as many as you want. Include contact details.

Second Category: Best team/crew video

Get your mates together and get filming. We know all skaters love to film and roll with their mates so throw it all up onto our facebook page. The crew who skate well, have the most fun and produce a good film will win themselves some prizes. Guidelines: Minimum 2 min and maximum 10 min. You can post as many as you want. Include contact details.

Third Category: Best picture/sequence

We haven’t forgotten the man/woman with an SLR either. A photographer category is open too. The best sequence/ photo will be awarded with the prize. The winner will go with JART skateboard team on an Australian tour. The photographers have to be creative and all of the tricks have to be landed.

Fourth Category: Best stack

This will probably be the most popular category and funniest one too. We are keen to show how hard we skate and how long you need before to land a trick. Those providing the best and gnarliest stack will walk away with a prize pack.There are plenty to be given away so get the crew to send their stacks in.

Extra: Fortnightly competition: KREW and SUPRA

We want the crew out there to be proud of where they skate and let us all know about their park. The more places we know to skate then the better for us all. Each fortnight a prize will be given to a photographer of our choice of photos from their park. The best photo will win. The parks can be anywhere in Australia or New Zealand and from any city or town regardless of size. Photos must be sent to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Definitely liking this, I’ll check it out for sure.

The email for chris does not seem to work for me… Anyone else try to contact him?

I just fixed his email address. There was a mistake.

ohh man that’s sounds amazing

rider26 - 11 May 2010 12:39 AM

I just fixed his email address. There was a mistake.

Cool will try sending again

Thanks

oi darb are you entering that. u got some fucken gnarly photography dude.

Roey - 13 May 2010 08:45 AM

oi darb are you entering that. u got some fucken gnarly photography dude.

Ya Im defintely going to be putting in some of my work just need to get all the details worked out… Like what they are gonig to be using the photos for and what rights to the photos they want. (recent travel aus comp has some fine print saying that every entry no matter if they won anything would be giving travel aus the rights to use the photo at any time no matter if its next week or 20 years from now.)  So just want to make sure I know what Im giving my work out for.

Im sure things are all good just me being a little paranoid lol

Hi Evreyone,

Sorry my email address wasnt working.
If you need to ask me anything you can use our facebook.
jart Austrlia or jart film event.

I will answer to all of your questions.

All of your footage will be using only for the skate comps.