The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo Bag Jump for 2010

yeah i cant wait for it to be ready for the public!

yeah they had it open yesterday! saw Ryan Tiene throwing down on it, was quite a scene! i was told the jump was 60ft onto it.

Got my induction on the jump at the end of this week too smile

Check it out…

ohh that looks awesome! i want a go.. lolz

Yeah Mizu Kuma is right no line, no cost and no lesson!!

We hit it several times was really good fun, no matter how you land it is super soft. I think the cost at thredbo is prtty crazy! the min it will cost you is $50 plus your lift pass so $150ish!!

Save the Pennys and enjoy it for free in Niseko!

ok so we gotta pay 50 bucks? for how many turns is that?????? And does anyone know if its only there for a limited time?
thanks heaps

Looks like a lot of fun and a great way to try something new…. like one of them said. low consequences.

$50 and a training course… Not wasting my 1 day at Thredders doing that…

Maybe when I finally make it to Japan I’ll get a go smile

In Japan they had a bag jump and you didn’t have to do a course or anything tj there wasn’t even a line…...how good is that

rider26 - 04 July 2010 08:47 AM

Check it out…

thats so mad can’t wait to hit it up woot woot

Thredbo Terrain Parks July Update…

that chick is enough to make me to go to thredbo!! can shred and was hot cool smirk

Some fun footage, those guys are living the dream! getting paid to play in the park all day!

I’m guessing they are some of the guys that build the parks as well. Lucky buggers. I could totally keep some jumps in like each day and go back and forth between parks and get paid for it. Awesome job!