The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

hidden threads?

Is there any way to create a hidden thread, so I can edit it over several days then un-hide it when it’s ready?

Not really mate. If I want too post something, but it isnt ready. I just do it in a word document and add photo codes etc as I go in the doc. Then post it when finished. Can keep checking if it is working ok by making a thread, and hit preview post and then just close the window if your not finished.

TR from the past few weeks at Hotham?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 16 July 2012 06:35 AM

Not really mate. If I want too post something, but it isnt ready. I just do it in a word document and add photo codes etc as I go in the doc. Then post it when finished. Can keep checking if it is working ok by making a thread, and hit preview post and then just close the window if your not finished.

TR from the past few weeks at Hotham?

yeah, TR.

I am currently doing what you suggested, but it would be nicer to see how it’s shaping up on-screen.  I think mine might span a couple of post slots so preview won’t work for me.  No biggie.

Unfortunately there is no way to do this at the moment. Sorry mate.

I will look into this sort of feature for the new website. No guarantees but it’s now on the list.

Actually, if you have the Word file going, you can hit ‘NEW TOPIC’ and drop it in with all the formatting and IMG codes, then hit ‘Preview Post’. That will show you what it all looks like without actually posting it.

don’t make it a priority, mate, it’s not an issue.

rider26 - 16 July 2012 09:40 AM

Actually, if you have the Word file going, you can hit ‘NEW TOPIC’ and drop it in with all the formatting and IMG codes, then hit ‘Preview Post’. That will show you what it all looks like without actually posting it.

Pretty sure I said that

Yeah, I do the WORD file thing too!!!!!

Much easier that way!!!!!

Just add a few extra posts with a “RESERVE” on them straight away!!!!! Than ya can add at ya own whim!!!!!