The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Airblaster outerwear

anyone know if/where this is available in OZ?

anyone?

Im pretty sure ballistyx in Ringwood, Melbourne sell Airblaster
http://www.ballistyx.com.au

I’ll see what I can find out for you…

Edit: They are definitely selling outerwear in Australia. I’m not sure which stores are carrying it though. I’ll see if I can find the distributor information for you. They will be able to tell you which stores are carrying it.

can anyone be a distributor? i know before eesa folded i had been in discussions with them to bring some stock here and see if there was interest in it…pity they went belly up

Yeah, pretty much. You would have to speak to the company/brand/distributor in the country they operate from. If they are happy with you being the distributor in Australia, then there shouldn’t be a problem. Obviously there is some legal stuff you need to consider (exclusivity rights etc…). Most smaller brands would be stoked to break into a new market, and if you think you can get their product into stores here, then go for it. It’s not easy though, most buyers go for brands they know they can sell.

Hey Banger, I spoke to the supplier for you. The following stores definitely carry Airblaster outerwear…

Ballistyx (apparently they carry the full range)
First Tracks (Jindabyne)
ESS (Jindabyne)
Switch Boardstore
Melbourne Snow Centre
Mordy’s
Trigger Brothers

cheers thanks for that, trigger no longer does it, i called ballistyx…and yeah they have 50K of gear arriving in a few weeks. they will have pretty much the full range in every colour and size. i cant believe no sydney stores carry it, apparently it’s blowing up in the victorian scene, and most of it is very reasonably priced - at least from what i was told.

i spoke to mike at FT’s in jindy last year and he said it was not something they were interested in. I know a few stores stock casual wear and some accessories but never laid eyes on the product in any stores.

I have an order of the 10k freedom jacket in blue/yellow and the nightrider pants in blaze

^ That’s sick!

haha cheers jez…here’s what it may look like in action…no missing me this year

Hahaha awesome! cool grin

nice one banger. aren’t you going to have your board in the photo too?

yeah ok…i’ll get to work on that

That’s sick Banger! Nice work on the second photo too.

might have to join the bandwagon and buy myself some of their gear, looks good banger