The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New Down Under Inspired Park Edit outta Whistler!

Hey Everyone

Ive taken a rediculously long hiatus from Boardworld, if you noticed. If you didn’t rad. My shoulders are getting better and I’ve been shredding super hard all season. Here’s an edit from some talent from Aus/NZ up in whistler! Joel Fraser and Shannon Stabb getting jibby in Whistler park. Edited and flimed by yours truly. Check it!

cheers

Ian

Hey Ian!

I certainly noticed your long hiatus from Boardworld, but I’m stoked you’re back. wink

I’ve been following all your videos this season. It’s awesome to see you filming so much, but even better to hear your shoulders are healing and you’re getting your shred on.

Sick video! You got a lot of good footage in one day, great work. The boys have skills for sure!

I’m looking forward to catching up with you in November. We need to do some filming when I get over there. Until then… have fun and keep healthy.

That video is so sick! nice job…nice filming, nice editing and nice riding, it was fun to watch