The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarding Short Film Contest 2012

My entry for the Video Comp, Hope you enjoy it and i look forward to making another edit for the 2nd half of the season!!

Nice edit Rick!!! Some heavy stacks in there!!!

Good one Rick!

Nice edit mate!

cheers guys, i just got some new camera gear so now i can try and follow people off some jumps! i just hope i dont end up kooking it and dropping my camera haha

Very Nice Rick smile

Rick0889 - 30 July 2012 07:00 AM

cheers guys, i just got some new camera gear so now i can try and follow people off some jumps! i just hope i dont end up kooking it and dropping my camera haha

That is a really nice clean edit! what camera gear are you using if you don’t mind saying?

edit* don’t worry I found on the camera info on Vimeo

I am going to enter this now so I can enter another one later. This isn’t the one I planned on entering but looking at my timeline now…I don’t have enough footage to finish anything before the deadline tonight.

I’d love to enter something but this post contains the entirety of my snow footage so far…

NOTHING :(

TJswish - 31 July 2012 02:59 AM

I’d love to enter something but this post contains the entirety of my snow footage so far…

With the NZ weather predictions I don’t think you have to worry about that for too much longer and I’m struggling to feel overly sad for you!

Nice work Crackers!

drc13 - 31 July 2012 03:02 AM

With the NZ weather predictions I don’t think you have to worry about that for too much longer and I’m struggling to feel overly sad for you!

My sentiments exactly!

CRACKERS & Rick0889 freaking awesome vids boys…

Haha but I’ll be too late for the first entry then smile

TJswish - 31 July 2012 03:21 AM

Haha but I’ll be too late for the first entry then smile

Brings a tear to my eye…....  oh oh

The POW isn’t going to be any fun at all with this in mind.