The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarding Short Film Contest 2012

good job guys!

stoked to score a prize! thanks a lot guys smile

awesome contest - having it in the back of our mind gave a little extra incentive to bust out a camera this season smile

thanks to everyone who put in some time behind the camera and thanks to the dozens and dozens of crew who i got to have such a fun time riding with this season!

also massive congrats to mr. fmf! your follow cam skills are sooooo boss! cam, were you at uni games at thredbo the other year?? i think we may have competed against each other up there…?

thanks again. frothing to get back on the board already!

cheers matt / redfrog

Yeah!! that was the best week! wish I could have gone to buller this year! what uni you at bro? NoHe this season? I’ll be getting to whistler for late feb onwards yeww

yeah awesome man. yeah was fun times smile
after 5 super fun years of winter uni games, thredbo was my last one (ive now finished uni - studied at uni of canberra and uni of melbourne while i was there).
still trying to sort out a plan for northern hemi winter. possibly japan again? spent the season in whis a few years back. such a fun place. im sure ull have an epic time!

Congratulations to the both of you! cool grin

yeah i was there 08/09, 10/11. fun times. rider’s going to succumb and return without a doubt smile

For sure, just not this season unfortunately.  hmmm

Congrats guys! Fmf that was wicked!