The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Introduce yourself here..

hiii ladiess

im danielle i absolutely love snowboarding, im from sydney

done a season in aspen
spent a couple of weeks in big white this year with my boyfriend jan (nyteskye)

and cant wait to meet all of you and be active here

hey danielle, nice to meet you welcome to boardworld
cheese

Hi ladies! Just checking in! wink I’m from Melbourne - try to get up every weekend - to wherever snow is best! Anyone else here from VIC?

Hi Lauren. i love this idea! especially since lately i’ve realized how awesome we are! haha LOL  we’re an awesome gender haha

oh by the way, my name is Alexis (: and i love SNOWBOARDING! haha

i think there should be a section where newbie snowboarders such as myself, can ask questions (: and where there are tips and such (:

Hey Alexis,

Thats a great idea and i’ll add that to my list..

So much great stuff with be happening for the girls.. so make sure you follow us on facebook and twitter to keep up to date..

LB

hello everyone! I’m from melbourne and I go up to Mt Buller mostly every second weekend during peak season! definately just got a new board yesterday! GNU Park Pickle.. fairly excited to christen it in 184 days…

Hey!
Thought id drop in to say hello. Im in Sweden at the moment for the winter season..which has scraped up nicely so far, although minus 20 is pretty cold. Enjoy christmas everyone wether it is warm or cold:-)
Sara

Hi ladies,

anyone know of a Girls Snowboarding Crew floating around Victoria? i am keen to get in on some action

I’d be keen!

keen for a crew? raspberry

Hello! I’m Amy and I’m brand new (this season) to snowboarding AND this forum!

hey, welcome amy! whereabouts are you from?

I’m from Salamander Bay which is about 40 minutes north-east of Newcastle but, as of Tuesday I will be living in Smiggin Holes.

Welcome to BW Amy!! smile shaka

Hi and welcome to BW Amy.  cheese