The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Introduce yourself here..

Hello, I’m Jenny and I’ve just started out skating recently. Fun fun fun.

Welcome to boardworld Jenny! Great to see a girl getting into skating. Need more of them!

Hi all. I’m from Melbourne and yesterday I gave snowboarding a crack for the first time at Buller. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to keep at it.

Hey Minx! Welcome to BW - you’ve been bitten by the snow bug, good to see! shaka Oh yeah, I’m from Melbs too!

Welcome Minx shred

Welcome to Boardworld, Minx! Hope you can get out riding again, soon! It really is the best fun!

Aww thanks for the welcome ladies, much appreciated!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 20 June 2012 12:20 PM

Welcome to boardworld Jenny! Great to see a girl getting into skating. Need more of them!

A long overdue thanks K2 smile Sorry, I didn’t know how to navigate the forum back then haha

Hmmm and from the comment in Sochi thread you should have not seen the ikea shopping!! blush

xnonymous - 13 July 2012 02:55 AM

A long overdue thanks K2 smile Sorry, I didn’t know how to navigate the forum back then haha

haha no worries! You seemed to have worked it all out now! In the 100 club shaka

ozgirl - 13 July 2012 03:02 AM

Hmmm and from the comment in Sochi thread you should have not seen the ikea shopping!! blush

HAHA well yes, too late. I had the same idea about the thread as cords originally. Thank you for sharing anyway oz haha smile

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 13 July 2012 03:09 AM
xnonymous - 13 July 2012 02:55 AM

haha no worries! You seemed to have worked it all out now! In the 100 club shaka

Yup, finally got the hang of things smile

Hi Ladies (and perhaps gents),

Short time reader, first time poster and long term procrastinator.
So if I’m going to creep on your forum, I should give you a bit about me. I’ve lost my snowboarding soul mate this season:(.
I’ve done most of my riding OS…...but loving the season so far.
Hotham will be my ‘local’ this season.
Happy Riding

Welcome to Boardworld, Rayray! cool smile

Rayray - 13 July 2012 06:15 AM

Hi Ladies (and perhaps gents),

Short time reader, first time poster and long term procrastinator.
So if I’m going to creep on your forum, I should give you a bit about me. I’ve lost my snowboarding soul mate this season:(.
I’ve done most of my riding OS…...but loving the season so far.
Hotham will be my ‘local’ this season.
Happy Riding

Welcome to BW smile