The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The winner of the ‘Winter is Here’ prize pack is…

THE WINNER IS…

CRAIG BERRY

Congratulations Craig. Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize.

The winner was selected at random using http://www.random.org

There will be more promotions next week on the Boardworld Forums. We have tens of thousands of dollars worth of gear to give away this season. The best way to win is to join our community and start using the Boardworld Forums.

You can find all the current promotions and contests here. All our winter 2012 contests and promotions will be announced in the next couple of weeks, including the photography contest, graphic design contest, short film contest, best trip report, weekly member prizes and much more!

where was this contest? on fb?

Yeh facebook

well, I hope we see Craig on here

Gamblor - 01 June 2012 09:08 AM

well, I hope we see Craig on here

And here I am!

I’ll be in and around the snow and skate forums, but mainly the snowboarding one - keening up for a big trip to queenstown in July!

Once again, thanks Jeremy and the BOARDWORLD crew, super stoked wink

Nice, welcome to BW!

Gamblor - 01 June 2012 07:39 AM

where was this contest? on fb?

Congrats to the winner!! but can someone educate me on how I can receive stuff from BW on facebook cuz, whatthehunh??!  Stoopid Facebook

Yeah I had no idea it was on

I thought it wasn’t being drawn until Monday?

actually I can’t even see the comp on facebook. where was it?

Gamblor - 02 June 2012 09:23 AM

actually I can’t even see the comp on facebook. where was it?

Are you Friends with BW on facebook?? I seen it posted from there….

We announced we were drawing the contest early (Friday 5pm) as we had a very good response.

Don’t worry guys, we have a lot of gear to give away and nearly all of it will be through the forums. We just wanted to do something quick for the first day of the Australian winter.

Trust me, there will be plenty to go around. smile

Welcome to Boardworld, Craig! Good to see you on here. shaka

I’m not worried about missing out on this prize. It’s just for the life of me I can’t find the contest post. Yes, I ‘like’ the BW page. What date was the original post?

Gamblor I only saw it after someone else shared it.

I think the actual problem is Facebook. When you like a page, you may only get ‘some’ updates. I miss so many things even posts my friends make.

Bad thing about timelines too is even of u go to the page, not all stuff is displayed

You may to to favourite(?) particular friends to see all their posts. I think it’s a new thing on fb.

Nope I didn’t know about this prize draw either.