The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN Oakley Airbrake goggles + spare lens, worth $279.95

I got a photo from the Glam Rock fancy dress I went to the other night with the goggles on… Though it was in a room and not the best photo. Might have to glam up again and go shopping or to maccas or something smile

Did you guys get any photos or videos over the weekend? This ends next week!

I’ll be getting mine done on either Friday or Monday.

rider26 - 06 June 2012 01:59 AM

Did you guys get any photos or videos over the weekend? This ends next week!

I got one… but I might go for a skate on the long weekend and get some better stuff for this one smile I can post it but I think I can do better raspberry

I got some videos and pictures down at Vivid in Sydney. Still need to edit.

Let me tell you one thing. When you walk through Sydney at night with snowgear on while holding a snowboard people think you are very very strange!

jacobees your first post. welcome to boardworld

jacobees - 06 June 2012 04:22 PM

I got some videos and pictures down at Vivid in Sydney. Still need to edit.

Let me tell you one thing. When you walk through Sydney at night with snowgear on while holding a snowboard people think you are very very strange!

Hahaha. Welcome to Boardworld! shaka

I’m willing to post a crappy photo to get myself back on a winners track this week. Lifted from last weeks video.
kind of a public place (driving) Been a bit busy to do what PP and I planned - in the local shopping center even now I’m away from my puter.

Can’t believe no-one else has entered this comp yet!!  gulp

Mizu !! where are you!!! LOL

Im entering, just filming tomorrow

me to I think

Wicked comp guys, hopefully getting a photo tomorrow.

Since it has been raining and I’m not 100% at the moment, I’ll give you guys my glamrock goggle photo

I was at a party and can put other photos for proof that it was public lol.

Here’s my entry -

What ya mean winter aint coming?!

Felt well out of place wearing the snow gear down at the beach today… Got a few weird looks from beach goers too.

Was a bit sore after opening weekend boarding so went to Knox city shopping centre for a massage

Gogs BW tee shoppo