The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

More Trick Tips

Not taking away from Mitch’s video how-to’s (which are really good), here is imo a good series too on youtube. I think it’s good to watch a bunch of these vids and get all that info into your head, so when you actually get on the board you’ll have a good mental image of what to do.

Just on the topic of ‘more trick tips’ - we have a new series of trick tips coming out soon. We have filmed quite a few, now in HD. We should start releasing them soon but waiting to complete the new intro etc.

nice, looking forward to them!

rider26 - 24 May 2012 12:52 AM

Just on the topic of ‘more trick tips’ - we have a new series of trick tips coming out soon. We have filmed quite a few, now in HD. We should start releasing them soon but waiting to complete the new intro etc.

Awesome! The current ones have helped me a lot!
One on shuv its would be great smile

shuvits? aww c’mon, even I can do those!

Shuvits have already been filmed. Will release it soon. smile

Saweeet! Looking forward to it.

Gamblor - 24 May 2012 01:17 PM

shuvits? aww c’mon, even I can do those!

I mostly skate transition so I have basically no street skill at all lol. But I want to learn.
I can backside shuv it, but mine aren’t very good and I’d like to be able to do them rolling and maybe off a little ledge or something like that.
And frontside shuvs would be good to learn too.

LOL when I said I could do them I just meant barely rolling. So yeah, I second your request for a proper popshuvit video.

More tricks tips are always handy, the best part is the fact that once its there we can come back to them and watch them as a refresher.