The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What Is Your Favourite Type Of Feature?

Poll: What Feature Do You Like Best?
Total Votes: 11
Ledges
Flat Rail
Down Rails
Stairs
Gaps
Hubbas
Euros
Quaters
Banks
Hips
Bowls
Mini ramps
Vert
Wall Rides
Kickers
Other - Please describe

What type of features are your favourite to skate in parks or at spots?

For me it depends on what mood Im in. For just chilling it would be bowls for just carving round. For tricks probably ledges. What I would like to be best at is transition and minis. I love unique features, cos they can be fun. Croydon has two little tacos that are both different. One is mellow and has double coping and rolls over. The other is a lot steeper with an edge.

But for the sake of the pole I’m vote ledges as it is what i skate mostly if im not rolling round in bowls.

Is there a unique feature at your park/spot that doesnt fit the above that you love, if so tell us what it is too? smile

I like good downrail or box, bank to flat bar is awesome as well. Just simple and fun to skate. Mini ramp sesh is always good fun.

Spined bowls=the dream

Smooth Footpath for cruising on.

I voted bowls because i am a 100% percent tranny skater, but my local park has a big triangular bank on one side a 6 foot clam shell on the other a long oververt quater about 4.5 feet tall and a 4.5 foot volcano with real steep quick transition. And i like to string tose together and shred around the park.

TJswish - 28 June 2012 01:57 PM

Smooth Footpath for cruising on.

If all footpaths were as smooth carparks, it’d be heaven.

gaps are probably my favourite

Gaps scare me cos I always hang up on landings haha

haha me too, but i like small gaps