The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FS or BS Pop Shuvits?

Poll: FS or BS Pop shuvits? Which are cooler?
Total Votes: 7
FS all the way!
BS (because this is the only way Gamblor can do them)
I bat for both teams
Can’t believe I’m wasting my day at work reading this poll!
What Mizu says

I love Pop Shuvits or should I say Shubits since Japanese people can’t say v’s? I get all excited when I see one in a video. I do backsides (I think - I kick the board behind me), so should I learn frontsides because they’re cooler, or should I practice the backsides more so that I can beat my record of one - ever?

I can really only land BS shuvs, but FS look so much cooler (popped ones that is)

Gamblor if you are flicking behind you you are prob doing FS shuvs. Is the board doing the motion of a FS 180 if your body went with it?

if i stayed on the board it would be a back 180. I’m regular and the board is spinning to the right. isn’t that backside?

Yep ur correct. I’m just An idiot n read ur post wrong :TeacherBoy:

This is the bit that confused me.

Gamblor - 17 May 2012 06:33 AM

I love Pop Shuvits or should I say Shubits since Japanese people can’t say v’s? I get all excited when I see one in a video. I do backsides (I think - I kick the board behind me), so should I learn frontsides because they’re cooler, or should I practice the backsides more so that I can beat my record of one - ever?

Backside Shuvs cause that’s the only way Andy can do them too. I’m with ya Gamblor, they’re hard man.
But then again I suck at any trick where the board has to leave my feet. My inner snowboarder just says “Woh, that’s not right man”

I like the last response to the pole, kinda hoping it stays at 0 smirk

FS Shuv its are a bit cooler looking though

Backsides smile I can do frontsides too, but backsides are cooler in my opinion smile