The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred Perisher 2012 - Confirmation & Payment

Hey guys,

It’s time to get your confirmation and deposit for the Sundeck if you are staying there during The Shred. The Boardworld Shred runs from Sunday, September 9th—-> Sunday, September 16th, 2012.

Prices include daily breakfast and dinner. The prices (per person) are as follows:

2 nights: $330
3 nights: $495
4 nights: $650
5 nights: $775
7 nights: $1000

I need you to email me at jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au and tell me exactly how many people you are booking for, how many nights, preferred room configuration (2, 3, 4 people etc), and which nights you’re staying. I need to know by the end of Monday, May 7th.

I will also need you to send me your 25% deposit by EFT by the end of Friday, May 11th. Please leave your screen name as the reference. My bank details are below.

For simplicity, please send the following deposit amounts:

2 nights: $85 per person (balance of $245 due later)
3 nights: $125 per person(balance of $370 due later)
4 nights: $170 per person (balance of $480 due later)
5 nights: $200 per person (balance of $575 due later)
7 nights: $250 per person (balance of $750 due later)

Bank details:

ANZ
Name: Jeremy Sheridan
BSB: 012235
Account: 581053804

Please email me if you have any questions. smile

Currently booked in:

Ohhhh its getting to the exciting bit !!!!!!

Quick question for the Perisher locals.

How does the tube pricing work?

We get it if your going up and back each day. What happens when your camping on the hill for a few nights?

You can leave your car in the carpark at the bottom station. But how safe and secure your car will be, im not too sure. I have never left a car there over night so dont know if its patrolled etc.

P.S. Will speak to K2, see what our plans are then provide some moola to your account.

Thanks Deano, all over the parking etc, done day trips up there plenty of times, driving and using the tube.

Just have not got our heads around the costs with heading up on a Wednesday and back on a Saturday. smile

ahhh i misread your post.

Carry on, nothing to see here…

Azz I have left my car at the tube for three days and it was fine smile

Azz I think it is about $50 rtn per person.

Don’t stress about it now - Mum is keen to be rewarded for doing drops up the mountain. We just have to figure out where to park everyone’s cars.

if you park them on their side you can fit heaps more cars in your front yard…

I think oz tried that already?????

LOL

deano, I will send you a pm tonight to start to sort things out

sweet ass mate.

ozgirl - 29 April 2012 11:56 PM

Azz I think it is about $50 rtn per person.

Don’t stress about it now - Mum is keen to be rewarded for doing drops up the mountain. We just have to figure out where to park everyone’s cars.

There was some talk about havin a night at the Station though?????

If we do, then we will need a return tube ride?????

Pretty sure that ya get a cheaper rate when booked with ya lift pass????? (I might be wrong)

And the discounted lift pass has to be purchased before the end of may!!!!!

deanobruce - 30 April 2012 12:10 AM

sweet ass mate.

That’s exactly what Spanish said!!!!!  big surprise

Spanish and i share similar tastes i see…

Rocking, $50 (ish) return.

The rest is under control.

If your Mum is up for doing a ferry service, I think I can arrange a parking spot at a mates place.

Tambo, Wildman and I are set to go, just waiting for Munga to find out when and if he has exams.

Is anyone from Melbourne going up the Friday? Or am I flying han-solo?! gulp