The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

going skydiving this saturday at woolongong

all i can say god help me.

Damn, if I wasn’t workin I would’ve come over to see ya land!!!!!

make sure ya post the video for us!!!!!  shaka

you will love it, mum got me a jump for my bday a few years ago.
Was so effing fun, my tip. dont stay out drinking heavily till 6am when you jump is at 8am… trust me.

As soon as i landed i decided i was going to get my licence, until i realised how much it would cost and decided to spend my money elsewhere.

Why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good plane??!!?

Nice knowing ya! wink

(Just kidding - heard it’s awsome - have fun! smile )

thanks billy oblivious i did something to you when we went out for drinks lol to be told that way raspberry

thanks deano

Mizu i was going to come past for coffee but look you had to work ..... and yes i will post a video of me shitting my pants and screaming like a girl.

NEVER again!!!

That’s all i have to say

pushing to the limits lol

smile I reckon you’ll love it Lanox!!  It if weren’t for the weight restriction (apparently Dragon is too fat heavy to experience terminal velocity downer .  But Mrs Dragon has me on a diet long face . . . i mean grin

LOL

smile

yeah ...no big night before lol
dont want to embarrass yourself on the way down

great experience though i wouldn’t do it again (mainly cause of the cost)...i didn’t like the long ass wait though

yeah i think that anticipation(i dont even know if i spelled that right) will just kill me.

@dragon hahahahah lol

I bet you’ll love it raspberry

I’m super jealous!!

@anti yeah i bet as well just got to make sure i bring spare undies.

I’ve videoed mates doing this (from the ground) - hardcore snowboarding/surfer mates, MAXIMUM stoke was present on their face when they landed.

Have fun!

thanks Spaz….

Siiiick! I’ve been wanting to skydive for so long, but it’s just one of those things that are a little bit cost prohibitive. Any time I have $300-$400 to spend it doesn’t last long enough.  LOL

my dad did it and he was tipping the scales at 110kg then, i cant remember what the limit is…

one thing i cant understand is the people who do it out at Appin… you get to see a shitload of paddocks, bush etc. when not even half hour away you get a better view the whole way down.