The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Carlton Dry Snow Ambassadors

good luck deano!!! shaka

man, this sounds like an awesome gig! it’s tempting to apply for a career break to go and do this haha i wish

Apply anyway. If you don’t get it, nothing changes. If you do, ask your boss for leave without pay and if he/she says no, just turn it down… If they say sure, time of your life for 4 months.

I can’t do that though as it is my 2nd week at this job lol.

thats my plan, go in and say “look, i have an opportunity i cant/dont want to turn down. Im going to be gone for 4 months, can i have leave without pay? if not im handing in my resignation”

If thye say no then i quit, i do the season here then consider doing what i have wanted to do for a long time. work a season in whistler.

Apparently the supplied gear includes super ultra skinny fit pants Deano….maybe even white with leopard print wink

deanobruce - 12 April 2012 01:31 AM

thats my plan, go in and say “look, i have an opportunity i cant/dont want to turn down. Im going to be gone for 4 months, can i have leave without pay? if not im handing in my resignation”

If thye say no then i quit, i do the season here then consider doing what i have wanted to do for a long time. work a season in whistler.

A very good plan!!!

Good on you!

Fingers crossed for you

CRACKERS - 12 April 2012 01:50 AM

Apparently the supplied gear includes super ultra skinny fit pants Deano….maybe even white with leopard print wink

And i will wear them with pride…

deanobruce - 12 April 2012 03:32 AM

damm it.

I reckon id even wear Gangsta pants if I had that job. seems like a sweet gig. Hopefully they give it to someone that appreciates it!

hahaha mate if they said a condition of getting this job is riding for an hour a day in nothign but a mankini and a bandana, id do it.

CRACKERS - 12 April 2012 05:36 AM
deanobruce - 12 April 2012 03:32 AM

damm it.

I reckon id even wear Gangsta pants if I had that job. seems like a sweet gig. Hopefully they give it to someone that appreciates it!

They will probably give it to some douchey guy named Trey who wears a trucker hat and has a sweet moustache.