The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred 2012 - Information Page

Hey All,

So I took all the information that has been given to us and created a quick wordpress site with details so you can all show your family / friends / significant others that you are asking to come with you. I found that trying to get people to sift through 10+ pages of our spam was annoyingly hard and this simplifies everything.

So check it out with the link below:

http://boardworldshred.wordpress.com/

If you have anything you would like me to add to it, please let me know. As it was only a quick build last night, it is nowhere near perfect but it does the job nicely.

P.S. it was approved by the admins.

Box Head approved this? You know he’s only an intern, right? (and not a very good one either) cool hmm

Great work TJ!

TJ you’re a legend!!

Great idea mate shaka

rider26 - 09 April 2012 12:56 AM

Box Head approved this? You know he’s only an intern, right? (and not a very good one either) cool hmm

I was the one that gave it the green light!!!!! smirk

Good work TJ!!!!! I’ll add the link on the other threads op when I get home!!!!! I’d get Jeremy to do it, but he’ll most likely end up deletin the whole thing by accident, so its best that we just get him to do some of the less important stuff around the place!!!!!

Nice TJ!

Mizu Kuma - 09 April 2012 01:49 AM
rider26 - 09 April 2012 12:56 AM

I was the one that gave it the green light!!!!! smirk

Good work TJ!!!!! I’ll add the link on the other threads op when I get home!!!!! I’d get Jeremy to do it, but he’ll most likely end up deletin the whole thing by accident, so its best that we just get him to do some of the less important stuff around the place!!!!!

LOL You know me too well.

mad idea, good work mate

FYI if you haven’t seen yet, there are tabs in the top right with more information on them smile

just need to add a chat forum TJ and we can all move over wink

Great idea! Makes it easy to find info cause having to scroll through the busy threads makes it a bit hard. Boxy loves it!