The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Conran Surf Trip

Hey guys just thought id show you all what i did in the last couple of days.

Finally got around to going to conran and learning to surf with some mates.
We had decided to get up super early on the first morning for the drive up,

Not everyone was super impressed with this decision, however it turned out to be well worth it, pulling up to the beach we all jumped out and ran down to the water, the waves werent massive but it was perfect for all our skill levels, day was sunny, water was clear, incredibly cold . . . but still clear. We all jumped in with a board and proceeded to have a sick time.
It didnt take long for me to figure out that surfing wasn’t my strong suit. Fortunatley i had a backup plan.
A bodyboard. and ones of these babys wink

So i set about being a proffessional photographer smile

After surfing for about 5 hours we were all wrecked and set up camp for the night. Tents and sleeping bags (as we all forgot pillows matresses and most other essentials) Had a filling dinner of nachos and burrritos and went to sleep.

The next morning we headed straight back out into the surf for another perfect day. I didnt bother with trying to surf i just whipped out the gopro and bodyboard and jumped in.

That there ^^^ was the bit where Adam got rolled and scraped his face along the sand, Makes for a good photo though :D

After that the group deccision was to get out and head home, but it had been a fantastic trip and absolutely everyone was wrecked.

Well,i hope you guys liked my little documentary there smile

That’s sick, Jordan. I like. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! rocker

Haha yea thanks guys it was great fun deffinately going back next summer

looks awesome mate! nothing better than an early surf or road trip smile

haha thanks bud, nothing, except for the first run of the day on the slopes smile