The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN a DVD Package + More from Snowboard Addiction

Mizu Kuma - 21 March 2012 05:53 AM
antisense - 21 March 2012 05:49 AM

To Nev and the crew:

Can you provide any info on when the getting upside down DVD will be released/included with the DVD box set? Will it be before the SoHe season? I’m pretty keen to get the set, but just wondering whether I should wait a few more weeks/months???

Cheers smile

Good question, anti!!!!!

I would also like to know about this!!!!!

Love the name Hey “Getting upside-down” hahaha

To Nev and the crew:

Can you provide any info on when the getting upside down DVD will be released/included with the DVD box set? Will it be before the SoHe season? I’m pretty keen to get the set, but just wondering whether I should wait a few more weeks/months???

Cheers smile

Good question, anti!!!!!

Im interested in the ‘getting upside down dvd’ ....also when will the ‘getting back upright after getting upside down’ sequel be released? that part is perhaps of more interest for me wink

To Boardworld,

I need this package because I have been snowboarding for a year now and can only do 50-50’s on boxes and straight airs on jumps. This package would enable me to progress at a much higher rate. Also, being in a country without mountains, a DVD is best as I can practice with out riding effectively! The final reason that I need this package is IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Thanks, Fingers Crossed,

Harry

deanobruce - 21 March 2012 04:36 AM
Sc4rF4c3 - 20 March 2012 09:52 PM
deanobruce - 20 March 2012 09:24 PM
Sc4rF4c3 - 20 March 2012 12:03 PM

(and OMG I need that SA sticker for my board drool)

Haha i have that sticker on my board at the moment. looks effing cool

michelle

bring it smirk

cool smirk it’s on
LOL

You lucky your not coming to the shred!
I would have got Mizu to take you out back and do as he pleases with you…and knowing Mizu, i cant be certain what would happen wink

Hey Antisense and Mizu Kuma
The “getting upside down” section is not released yet as an stand alone section however is already released to the members of our subscription program. http://www.snowboardaddiction.com/shop/products/subscription_program
So if you’re planning to buy the downloads just opt in to the six month free trial of our subscription and boom you’ll have access to the backflips and frontflips vids.
Those 2 new vids will probably be released into our actual shopping cart in a month or so.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Nev

Cheers for the info Nev shaka

deanobruce - 21 March 2012 09:15 PM

I would have got Mizu to take you out back and do as he pleases with you…and knowing Mizu, i cant be certain what would happen wink

It’s somethin I like to call the “$11 Bag of Crap”!!!!!

Not sure exactly how it goes yet, but ya wont wanna be on the receivin end of it!!!!!

Nev. - 21 March 2012 10:41 PM

Hey Antisense and Mizu Kuma
The “getting upside down” section is not released yet as an stand alone section however is already released to the members of our subscription program. http://www.snowboardaddiction.com/shop/products/subscription_program
So if you’re planning to buy the downloads just opt in to the six month free trial of our subscription and boom you’ll have access to the backflips and frontflips vids.
Those 2 new vids will probably be released into our actual shopping cart in a month or so.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Nev

Cheers!!!!!  cool grin

Mizu Kuma - 22 March 2012 02:11 AM

Not sure exactly how it goes yet, but ya wont wanna be on the receivin end of it!!!!!

Oh I see, using Mizu to do the dirty work hu?  cool hmm

CRACKERS - 21 March 2012 06:58 AM

To Nev and the crew:

Cheers smile

Good question, anti!!!!!

Im interested in the ‘getting upside down dvd’ ....also when will the ‘getting back upright after getting upside down’ sequel be released? that part is perhaps of more interest for me wink

LOL

Sc4rF4c3 - 22 March 2012 07:14 PM
Mizu Kuma - 22 March 2012 02:11 AM

Oh I see, using Mizu to do the dirty work hu?  cool hmm

He pays well!!!!!

antisense - 21 March 2012 06:33 AM

To Nev and the crew:

Cheers smile

Good question, anti!!!!!

Love the name Hey “Getting upside-down” hahaha

I think they’re releasin an X Rated version too!!!!! “Gettin Horizontal”!!!!!

They are working on their next video “How to give your mates good facials”

The A side of the dvd is on proper massage techniques and what scrubs work best for removing dead skin.
The B side of the dvd contains a hands on tutorial by Lex Steele & Peter North on giving perfect facials.

I think I should win this prize because I’m recently new to snowboarding and i feel like i’ve been missing out. I’ve loved the snow ever since i was 7 and first went skiing in my hometown in Croatia. I came to Australia in the mid 90s due to war in Croatia and thought my days on the snow were over.. Until a mate introduced me to snowboarding 3 years ago. I can truly say that since then I’VE BEEN COMPLETELY HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been watching snowboarding dvds, contributing to online forums for snowboarding and I even had the chance to go to Japan to board early this year, thanks to a suprise birthday present from my wife. One thing I do need to do is improve my snowboarding skills, which is why I should get the prize! I’m a fast learner so I’ll benefit immensely!