The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Roxy ‘Sea For Yourself’ Contest - Be a Roxy Girl.

Contest details can be found here: http://www.roxyaustralia.com.au/seaforyourself

Live the Dream of a Roxy Girl

Enter here for a chance to become one of the three girls to win. All you need to do is submit two – three photos of yourself and a 150-word (max) essay, telling us what makes YOU a Roxy girl.

Roxy girls are unmatched. Full of energy and a genuine love for the world, we radiate optimism and warmth. We are kind-hearted, generous, and love to have fun. We dream big. We are always up for a challenge and down for a good adventure. We dare to be more. Do you?

We’re looking for three of the most intriguing, fun, engaging, daring and media savvy girls to experience this life-changing adventure.

The fans (you!) and the Roxy judging panel will ultimately select our three winners. The Roxy judging panel consists of one Roxy marketing official per region and one Roxy Pro Surfer.

As a Roxy girl, you will have the opportunity to:

Travel to Biarritz, France for the Roxy Pro Surf Competition. Airfare and hotel accommodations included.
Meet the Roxy pro athletes.
Receive up to $5,000 USD.
Be outfitted in head-to-toe Roxy products.
Host Roxy video segments as a face and voice for Roxy.
Learn to surf some of the best waves in the world.
Get to know the Roxy Design Team.
Jet set on surprise trip #2 (it’s amazing!) – airfare and hotel accommodations included.
Show off your social media savvy.

Hmmm, I’ve already got one pic of me in a dress!!!!!

I only need two more and I could be off to Frog Land!!!!!

Haha I knew before opening this your comment would be something about your dress…. Go on miz, do it! Live the dream!!!!!

wink

LOL I forgot that I had posted in here last night!!!!!

I’ll run with it then Billy!!!!! I’m no longer afraid of what my friends and family will think of me!!!!!

From now on you can all call me Roxy Kuma!!!!!

I hope rider sees this and changes ur names to Roxy Kuma cheese

Haha! I thought that too!

Wont be the worst that he’s done!!!!!

lanox - 23 March 2012 08:22 AM

I hope rider sees this and changes ur names to Roxy Kuma cheese

LOL