The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Testing New Anti-Spam

Mudhoney - 21 March 2012 02:06 AM

i probably have a higher chance of winning powerball, but hey that’s something!

Get tickets in both then?????

Hello Friends,
I would like to extend to u a business arrangement.
I have recently inherited many millions of dollars and I need a bank account in your country to deposit it into. As you would become the caretaker of my fortune, for your services u will receive 20% of all the money deposited as you fee for helping me.
All I need is all of your bank account details, your credit card number and any associated passwords, so I can deposit my many millions of dollars.

Yours Truthfully
A member of the Nigerian Royal Family

Filter doesn’t work tongue wink

Shit that andy character is back spamming again…..where is my delete button evil

Andy Aitken - 27 March 2012 12:49 AM

Hello Friends,
I would like to extend to u a business arrangement.
I have recently inherited many millions of dollars and I need a bank account in your country to deposit it into. As you would become the caretaker of my fortune, for your services u will receive 20% of all the money deposited as you fee for helping me.
All I need is all of your bank account details, your credit card number and any associated passwords, so I can deposit my many millions of dollars.

Yours Truthfully
A member of the Nigerian Royal Family

I don’t remember ya bein black, or regal!!!!!

But hey, where do I sign up?????

i have access to this guys email account that used to work for us, i dont know what he signed up for or whatever but he gets about 30 of these emails a week.

Have had;
-Nigerian royal family
-Somalian businessmen
-Oil company CEO’s
-Bank of Scotland Presidents

Bank of Scotland? Haven’t seen that one.

I know people that mess with these con artists as a sport. The theory is, if your spending all their time, taking the piss out of them, they’re not bothering anyone else…. And it’s fun making them look stupid.

I’ll have to find the pics of the things they get them to do LOL