The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Testing New Anti-Spam

test test test

is it on?  I’m trying to post a link to an article on Gizmodo and it keeps blocking me, telling me it looks like spam

the link is: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/03/frame-warping-goggles-adjust-to-hug-your-face/

It’s actually stopped Mud from postin stuff hey????? Looks like it’s doin it’s job then!!!!!  LOL

Sorry Mudhoney. We’re looking into this. I guess there might be a bit of tweaking to get this software right. If it’s going to prevent members from posting we’ll probably pull the plug on it. Give us a bit of time and we’ll work something out. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Mizu Kuma - 20 March 2012 05:52 AM

It’s actually stopped Mud from postin stuff hey????? Looks like it’s doin it’s job then!!!!!  LOL

I see that applying extra punctuation fools it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Yeah I was wondering why Mizu was still here. smirk

rider26 - 20 March 2012 06:00 AM

Sorry Mudhoney. We’re looking into this. I guess there might be a bit of tweaking to get this software right. If it’s going to prevent members from posting we’ll probably pull the plug on it. Give us a bit of time and we’ll work something out. Apologies for the inconvenience.

IT’S COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE JEREMY AND I WANT A REFUND!!!!

oh wait…..

Fine. Give me the t-shirt back!  LOL wink

rider26 - 21 March 2012 12:10 AM

LOL

Yeah I was wondering why Mizu was still here. smirk

rider26 - 21 March 2012 12:13 AM

Fine. Give me the t-shirt back!  LOL wink

no way that is a prized possession.  Maybe you should give me another for the pain and suffering you have caused!

Hahaha I’m sure you will leave the Shred with a bunch of new stuff!

Sadly I won’t be at The Shred, but I like your thinking!

Mudhoney - 21 March 2012 01:26 AM

And why not?????  hmmm

Mizu Kuma - 21 March 2012 01:28 AM

And why not?????  hmmm

burning all my leave covering school holidays this year.  Maybe if there’s a mini Mexi-shred I might be able to make some of it.  I plan to be at Hotham either or both weeks of the July school hols, not sure about Sept yet.

Mudhoney - 21 March 2012 01:45 AM
Mizu Kuma - 21 March 2012 01:28 AM

And why not?????  hmmm

burning all my leave covering school holidays this year.  Maybe if there’s a mini Mexi-shred I might be able to make some of it.  I plan to be at Hotham either or both weeks of the July school hols, not sure about Sept yet.

Looks like september will be a trip to Perisher then!!!!!

i probably have a higher chance of winning powerball, but hey that’s something!